[1.0.2] One-Eye Industries- Back in Action! [v1.1]

OrbitusII

Thanks! Also, when do you think you'll be done with the Unity, textures, and .cfg?

I'm going to finish up the main part of the command pod first I think and then I'll work on the solar panels. I'd rather not release parts sporadically like "Oh, hey! I fixed this thing so here's the fifth update for this one part today!" That said, I don't have a set date for when stuff will be done, unfortunately. Since solar panels are simpler than a whole command pod they should be done in about a day.

I copied the Cargo Module config and edited it to add TAC LS functionality. Serves 3 Kerbals for 750+ days... a bit OP. I also removed KAS functionality because we used all that space for the LS. I need to fine-tweak it so it'd be less OP... I love this mod.

XmiGK8B.png

Would it be possible that I could PM you the config (when I tweak it) so you can put it on the OP, Orbitus? I've also been trying to figure out how to change the texture so it'd be blueish and different but not change the normal cargo module. Looking forward to more progress!

EDIT: Success! I have changed the texture and nerfed the amount of life support, and added wastestuff as well.

8Y3Lnv3.png

Sending you a PM ASAP.

Edited by General Rarity

I copied the Cargo Module config and edited it to add TAC LS functionality. Serves 3 Kerbals for 750+ days... a bit OP. I also removed KAS functionality because we used all that space for the LS. I need to fine-tweak it so it'd be less OP... I love this mod.

http://i.imgur.com/XmiGK8B.png

Would it be possible that I could PM you the config (when I tweak it) so you can put it on the OP, Orbitus? I've also been trying to figure out how to change the texture so it'd be blueish and different but not change the normal cargo module. Looking forward to more progress!

Sure, send me the configs whenever and I'll put them up! As for KAS functionality, I'll probably up the storage capacity (since the biggest KAS containers have 80 and they're substantially smaller than this) and make it a ModuleManager config rather than integrated with the mod itself.

As for other colors, I'm trying to stick with the original concepts that Sauron came up with, but I can look into adding some more when I improve the textures. I'll release those in a texture pack of sorts when they're done. I'm planning on finishing the first set of parts (Orange and some fairings for the series) and then doing an art pass, which should improve performance and RAM use a bit.

Edited by OrbitusII

Added the TAC LS and Alternate Textures to the OP.

I'm going to take a break from this for today, I'm a little exhausted from all the work I've been doing and I need to work on homework before my Aerospace education begins next week!

Edit: I will be streaming in a bit, building a Mun Base for teh lols and all that. :P

http://www.twitch.tv/orbitusii

Just need to get some stuff set up and I'll begin. First module is already up there and it uses the Orange Cargo (of course!) with an improved KAS cargo capacity.

Edited by OrbitusII

New config time!

LaTmwF3.png

FgJsMDu.png

I made a new config, adds one new part. Has 100 KAS storage, I might nerf it, and it has about 66 days worth of Kerbal life. Its for the people who like bringing stuff to the stuff in orbit but also want to have LS for dem kerbs.

NEW UPDATED ONE BELOW

Included is a read me as well. It uses the same texture and model as the regular Cargo Module, so it shouldn't stress your RAM. You need TAC LS for this. I might make others for other LS mods. Feel free to put it in the OP Orbitus! And thanks, niche.

EDIT: A new update with all the alt skins, 'my' SSME config, and the new config for KAS and TAC LS. SilverStormManeExports

Edited by General Rarity

Yet more fantastic work! As I see, you've said that on the twitch chat and told OrbitusII directly. And now, I'm just waiting for OrbitusII to log back on and awnser my question of which of those 2 things I should do first. (I don't have a Twitch account... :()

Watched almost the whole stream, but why didn't you read out loud the PM I sent during it? It's fine tough.

Sorry, I was trying to focus on chat and landing on Mun so I wasn't paying attention to much else. :P Off to dinner and some homework for the rest of the night but I'll update the configs in the OP, General.

Sorry, I was trying to focus on chat and landing on Mun so I wasn't paying attention to much else. :P Off to dinner and some homework for the rest of the night but I'll update the configs in the OP, General.

Roger.

I'm thinking to make a module manager file, but I know nothing about that... will try to experiment though. I don't want to leave other LS mods unsupported, too.

Updated the download for General Rarity's configs in the OP. I'm gonna leave this alone for the rest of this weekend so that I can relax and get psyched up for the move to college on Friday... Solar panels will probably be out next week along with updated configs.

I've actually not used the latest version until now, for some reason I was too lazy to update and I was doing other things, sorry about that, but anyway, bug! (Which I THINK you didn't mention, THINK)

xVKgnNR.png

As you see, the engine is still showing effects, and the thrust is zero. Why is this? I downloaded the newest version and installed it, also deleting the previous version. Maybe ActiveTextureManagement or something?

Getting settled in finally, I just need to finish some unpacking tomorrow but I can probably find some spare time to work on the solar panels and crew capsule. No expected release date at the moment, it's too early to call it.

Resurrected the BFE-5000, download below

mhOkAxy.png

***DOWNLOAD***

Might put this in the OP and turn this into my general thread for part mods, might make a new thread. Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by OrbitusII

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.