SM_Utility 1.2 Rockolight and Rockopanel adaptors NOW available

On 10/14/2016 at 10:49 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Its called SM_Utility at present it's two parts, as close to stockalike as I'm ever likely or want to get.

It's now up on SpaceDock links in OP

http://spacedock.info/mod/992/SM Utility

thanks man.

i will use this very soon hopefully.

my computer crashed and I had to reset it, and it uninstalled everything including wifi(im using school computer)

and now im trying to get wifi on the computer to be able to install steam and ksp and all my other stuff...

:(  - whyyyyyy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've really appreciated this being available!

A couple of things though, for balance, should the panels have closer to 14 or 15 EC/sec?

Also, adjusting the brightness of the lights (or their colour) in the VAB doesn't seem to actually do anything.  Is that considered a bug or a feature?

Peace!

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

A couple of things though, for balance, should the panels have closer to 14 or 15 EC/sec?

I'd be quite happy to use that value, like many things back then,  that was likely a recycled cfg so the values were never balanced for those panels, so I can do that.

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Also, adjusting the brightness of the lights (or their colour) in the VAB doesn't seem to actually do anything.  Is that considered a bug or a feature?

It's likely a bug, the models are a good couple of years old now and if i recall right,  imported through U3, so they could do with a look at properly anyway,  can't see anything odd in the cfg at least, so as a wild guess it's likely the ancient shaders playing up.   I'll see what i can do

And thanks for the info, much appreciated,

5 minutes ago, MeCripp said:

@SpannerMonkey(smce) is there chance of getting one with 4 landing legs ?

HI, that's a very good idea and I'd think it possible, tricky but possible, when i dig myself out of this seemingly unending testing,fixing,testing  I'll be happy to take a look at something different :)

1 hour ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

HI, that's a very good idea and I'd think it possible, tricky but possible, when i dig myself out of this seemingly unending testing,fixing,testing  I'll be happy to take a look at something different :)

Maybe take a look at the colliders also... I've been getting "box collider" exceptions in my logs... Otherwise good to go :P
Thanx for redoing these parts :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.