Lunar Lander Module v0.5 !Zooom!

spacep00se2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has a redish tint in my client.

Any idea why?

uSuex.png

A well known bug in the game engine. It expects texture maps to be 32 bit PNGs (RGB+Alpha). The red tint is the effect of a 24 bit PNG without an Alpha channel. You have to open the texture file in your favorite image editor and save it with an empty Alpha channel.

• 1 month later...

Whenever anyone attaches links in this forum, i can\'t seem to download them.

It works when the post has a link to mediafire or whatever, but when there is a 'attached' link, it just downloads a blank php page. Tried it in firefox and chrome, no dice.

What\'s wrong with my computer?

Whenever anyone attaches links in this forum, i can\'t seem to download them.

It works when the post has a link to mediafire or whatever, but when there is a 'attached' link, it just downloads a blank php page. Tried it in firefox and chrome, no dice.

What\'s wrong with my computer?

awhile ago the forum changed hosts. This mod was released before the change. All hosted attachments were lost. Any new files should be fine for you though

awhile ago the forum changed hosts. This mod was released before the change. All hosted attachments were lost. Any new files should be fine for you though

It definitely isn\'t that-I just tried the download, and it worked fine.

gabyalufix, are you sure that you tested it with chrome? Firefox has recently been having issues with our forum software, resulting in it giving out blank php files, which should be fixable simply by updating.

• 5 weeks later...

For those having problems assembling this lander:

(for example, http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=6232.0)

Since an author has not been here since August you\'ll need to fix a texture manually. After installing this mod go to /KSP/Parts directory, locate each folder prefixed with \'lander...\', and replace each /lander.../textures/Lander.png file with the fixed one attached below:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=970.0;attach=11813;image

And consider using some other lander :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is old, outdated, unsupported and unbalanced. It predates the Mun and doesn\'t even have ASAS or RCS. There are much better addon packs around nowadays with much better landers.

Seriously, you don\'t want it.