Fatal EVA problem

astrospud

Hi all. I have recently got back into KSP and have been running x64 version to get the most out of my mods.

I have put together an Apollo style Munar mission and have discovered an unfortunate side effect of returning from EVA - deletion.

I have selected 2 of my 3 crew for EVA and on returning to the ship, the IVA slot is vacant. The recruitment centre shows the Kerbals who have returned to Kerbin (initially shown as MIA but strangely end up back at home).

For clarity, this is the mod list I'm currently running:

mod%20list.JPG

Any one else had this issue? :huh:

I'd like to land on the Mun, but I'm scared that I'll have no one to pilot the Command Module.

My ship:

9709F2019715BABA9140EB84A9A0A00B703797DC

Ah, ok. I'll give Module Manger a go. As for life support, I've got 45 days showing on the environmental reports (I think that's what they're called). Plenty of O2, water and CO2 storage.

The strange thing is, when I end the EVA, I hit F for Board Ship, and the Kerbal in question disappears.

I will update Module manager as soon as I can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.