Where have you never been?

r4pt0r

I've sent crewed landers and rovers and returned from every planet or moon except Eve. Only a one-way trip for that one. I have SCANsats and Kethane sats orbiting every planetary body except the Sun and Jool. The same goes for Probe landers and rovers. I've setup bases on Moho, Eve (I can't leave so I guess that makes it a base :P ), Mun, Duna, and Laythe where I'd periodically send new crews to replace the ones stationed. Eve has been my ship graveyard. I just got burned out trying to send a ship that can return from there.

Edited by Landge

Never done anything with Dres, Jool, or Eeloo. Only a flyby of Moho with an ion probe one day when I was bored., a small rover on Duna back in 0.20, and recently a temporary orbital outpost above Eve. Kerbin system is fairly easy for me to mess around with, but I haven't done as much with Minmus as I would like.

Have only made it to the Mun and Minmus with Kerbals. I have an uncrewed research fleet on the way to Jool and I'm planning to have a crewed station ready for the next transfer window to Duna.

I'm taking it slow, and I'm using TAC life support, so once I have Kerbals on multiple missions, I can't warp a ship to Jool in an instant, since all the other missions aren't set up for years in space and the crews would die.

i was nearly everywhere in he kerbol system.

landed probes and rover on every solid body 'cept tylo. there was once a failed try, but no success yet.

there even were some suicidal probemissions to jool and the sun. sadly, the probe simply crashes when coming near the sun. it would be so awesome if there was an upper atmosphere to explore. it should be very hot and parts should overheat and explode one after another so you have little time and needs for heat shielding.

kerbals set foot on every planet and moon except tylo and they haven't touched eve yet. and as long as there are no rational means to bring them back, it will stay that way i think.

Edited by Umlüx

I have only just barely stepped into interplanetary space. I sent a probe to Duna once, but an ill-fated Minmus mission made me quit that save in a rage so that particular excursion never got anywhere.

I have never been past Jool, nor did i have visited Bop and Pol yet. Also i have never been to the inner planets, except an unmanned mission to Eve back in .21.

I am planning a grand tour through the kerbol system, landing on all planets and moons in a single run, including refueling depots in some orbits and a parked lander for Eve. But its a long way, till i will go on that mission.

I am working on manned visits to the Joolian moons, but I have a KSP low at the moment, so it is taking more time than planned.

Other than that I have never been to Eeloo or Dres, only flybys of Ike and Gilly, only probes on Eve and Moho.

I also never sent anything close to the sun.

In my actual carrer (not old carrer or sandbox or hyperedit)

Manned:

Kerbin

Mun

Minmus

Duna

Ike

Gilly

Probe:

Eve

Next Target:

Jool System

my old wish:

Walking on Dres

The hardest one was GILLY... orbiting and descending with 20m/s... zZzZzZzZ... and try not to flip the craft while exiting and entering it...

I have not yet successfully landed on Tylo, but I have dropped Kerbals on one-way missions everywhere else in the system (except Laythe's surface - I keep landing in the water). So far the only return missions I've done are Mun and Minmus flights. One of these days, though....

Have visited every body in the system. Still many places of interest I have never been too...

- North and south pole of most places

- Some easter eggs (eg. Tylo cave, Duna face)

- Very low solar orbit as well as edge of solar SoI

- Small islands on Laythe

Never been to Laythe (too boring, everyone does it) or Tylo (not interesting and I can do Eve), done everything else manned. Also, before I got to those I started playing with the bigger solar systems anyway. Actually, I was going to do a mission to put an AN-2 bush plane on Laythe under 6.4x Kerbin/FAR/AJE/DRE and get some video but my old laptop blew up; I had tested the reentry rig through Hyperedit and managed to get the plane and transfer vehicle, plus refueling depots, into orbit before everything hit the fan.

Well, I've visited pretty much everything, except for maybe Moho, I can't recall going there. However, without cheats I usually couldn't be bothered to go anywhere, because it takes a long time. I've made a couple of manned missions to Gilly, a few probes to Eve, I've been to Duna a few times, but not Ike (I think). The Joolian system is mostly unvisited, I've landed one manned mission on Laythe (ended up swimming for over 20 in-game hours to reach land), I'm not sure if my manned Pol mission used cheats. I've definitely been to Eeloo, but, as with Laythe, I haven't returned.

So to put it all together, I have not been to:

Moho

Eve

Ike

Vall

Tylo

Bop

Also, I have not visited any Easter eggs besides some Mun arches and a couple of things on Kerbin.

Most likely I won't ever go to them, because I play with RO now.

I've never been to Moho or Eeloo, never landed or orbited Tylo (manned flyby only), and never sent Kerbals to Eve or Gilly. I try to ensure my manned missions are return missions, or can at least be rescued, so Tylo and Eve will probably be the last ones I send people to. My Eve probe was also one-way, as it was almost a side mission to the Gilly return probe.

Edited by Concentric

I've never been to:

Gilly

Ike (in the SOI, never landed or even orbited)

Dres

Jool (In the SOI, never in direct orbit or the atmosphere)

Tylo, Bop, Pol

Val (in the SOI, never orbited)

Eeloo

An asteroid

Which means I've visited (all with manned return)

Moho, Eve, Mun, Munmus, Duna, and Laythe.

I guess I should really visit Eeloo (it is a challenge after all, even if it shouldn't be harder than Eve or maybe Moho) and Tylo for the challenge, and Gilly or Pol for the low grav fun... and do an asteroid redirect.

I have had many manned trips to every possible celestial bodies, rovers, bases etc, but it seems that there are many beautiful sceneries in Kerbin. Only place in Kerbin, which I have investigated intentionally, is pyramids in desert. Otherwise only random landings from interplanetary trips. Maybe I begin to build planes and study Kerbin on some day.

Moho is much harder than Eeloo. Eeloo is relatively easy, small atmosphereless body which needs not much more dv than Jool. Tylo is much more difficult. Eve needs even more dv and engineering, but on the other hand, Tylo is more difficult to descent maneuvering by hand. And also mechjeb makes often mistakes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.