What do you do during burn time?

Daffs

How do you guys do all that? My game practically stops when I ALT-TAB. (Win8.1, 32bit KSP)...

So, most of the times I browse around on my phone..

I play windowed. I believe there's a checkbox in settings allowing the game to run in background, too.

How do you guys do all that? My game practically stops when I ALT-TAB. (Win8.1, 32bit KSP)...

I play windowed. I believe there's a checkbox in settings allowing the game to run in background, too.

I run KSP from the command line (actually a batch file) and I run KSP -popupwindow so it runs as if it were fullscreen, only in a window with no border. In the game settings, set your resolution to your screen resolution and turn fullscreen off.

4 monitors on 4 computers.

KSP on main, EvE Online to the right, mail/facebook/twitter to the left and random stuff on the dedicated "TV" one (currently European Champs in swimming).

Get my notebook and start writing down whatever comes to my mind

Such as:

Enough with your god damn pancakes

Echzbahexz

An otter in every home

> or = which one is it?and it ain't your DAMN PANCAKES

The entire we like to party song written like this: do doo do do do du dooo do doo do do do du doo ect

And so on. (My mind is weird)

I get bored and start planning another mission or go to the SPH for some 'plane therapy'.

Seriously though....I don't like waiting, I DO like making mission profiles, building the craft to get the job done etc, hell I've got an entire Munbase sitting in orbit around the Mun (apart from the escape system which I landed) and i got bored WAAAYYY before landing anything else and now I have a hangar full of aircraft that I half built :sticktongue:

You could always have a marine fishtank next to you so when you are burning your node away you can just amuse yourself by looking at it.

You could also just play Pecan on youtube!

I get bored and start planning another mission or go to the SPH for some 'plane therapy'.

Seriously though....I don't like waiting, I DO like making mission profiles, building the craft to get the job done etc, hell I've got an entire Munbase sitting in orbit around the Mun (apart from the escape system which I landed) and i got bored WAAAYYY before landing anything else and now I have a hangar full of aircraft that I half built :sticktongue:

I have this exact same problem. I enjoy building crafts, the VAB is full of moon bases and interplanetary ships that I never bothered to launch. But I... well, never bother to launch them. So I just mess around with planes :blush:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.