The quest for the ultimate plane in KSP (Stock or modded)

Also, I forgot I had another plane that I was quite fond of, anyone ever hear of the Antonov 225? If so, I hope you enjoy my recreation using FAR, KAX, and ProcDynamics.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I don't have to much to say about this plane, seeing as it explains itself, big, heavy, HUGE, slow at sea level, Monstrously Big, and what else? Oh yeah, it goes hypersonic and really high altitudes.

• 1 year later...
Yes, there isnt anything called "the ultimate plane". Crafts and ships are made and used for different purposes. Being able to make 1 craft that can do "everything" is gonna take a whole lotta mods, and a whole lotta cheats.

Wow... What a necro. You do realize that this is a YEAR old, right?

I for one am embarrassed at some of the responses to this player's thread.

He does what most of us have done: posts a thread about a craft that he built, and is proud of, and the way some of you have responded is not what I ever hoped to see in the Kerbal community. Since I joined pre-1.0, we've been a forgiving and pleasant bunch. Is that changing?

All of them are garbage. Can't lift large XL fuel tank onto the orbit.
Wow, someone really smacked those last two hard with the ugly stick. In other words, whilst you may think they are close to ultimate, I wouldn't give them room in my hangar.
Your planes look like the typical "it flies for 5 minutes and then it starts to act uncontrollable" type of plane. Hard to believe that can be attributed "ultimate".

If any of you are over ten years old I'm sure you've heard the term that starts with "if you don't have something nice to say...", so I won't bother repeating it. I guess the first guy was trying to be funny about the XL fuel tank, but it didn't really come across that way at first, and the other two are just snarky. It was unpleasant, even to me, and I'm not even the OP.

Edited by RocketBlam