[WIP RELEASED] Complete Octagonal Rocketry Expansion (C.O.R.E.) - Dev thread

JoePatrick1

This is really neat. I just installed Banana For Scale and I'm looking forward to this. One thing that occurred to me... What if the solar panel hub could be activated by action group to have the panels unfold into 1x6s for higher power needs like data transmission or a small ion engine... Just a thought.

Hey JoePatrick,

Been watching this mod dev. since you first posted it. Hows development going? Anything you can update us on? Im sure im not the only one hoping things are still happening. We understand life can be busy though for sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks really great! Will use for shure. How safe is it to use now? How likely is it that further updates will break crafts in flight?

Currently it's perfectly safe to use - it will not break your saves, however some parts do not work as advertised (e.g. the engine/landing legs part is very glitchy). Future updates shouldn't affect crafts in flight unless I make massive changes, which I don't intend to do - so for now I would say it's safe to use.

• 1 month later...

First, the WIP version of this is awesome.

Second finding this post again was a real PITA, as there is another mod with the name core (http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/15771-0-25-CORE-Solutions-30NOV14)

I searched core, c.o.r.e, coreklaw, Patrick, jpatrick, j.patrick.. finally found it searching for "KSP KLAW".

And finally, the reason for my post to inquire if this will be updated\continued for .90

Thank you very much.. Aivoh

First, the WIP version of this is awesome.

Second finding this post again was a real PITA, as there is another mod with the name core (http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/15771-0-25-CORE-Solutions-30NOV14)

I searched core, c.o.r.e, coreklaw, Patrick, jpatrick, j.patrick.. finally found it searching for "KSP KLAW".

And finally, the reason for my post to inquire if this will be updated\continued for .90

Thank you very much.. Aivoh

Yes and No.

I will be continuing this mod however it isn't my number one priority. The reason for this is because when I released this mod it actually didn't get as good reception (in terms of people downloading it) as I expected where as other mods I have made have received better than expected results. So whilst I will be working on this (and hopefully having it ready for the next release), I will be prioritising other mods.

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I guess that's just the way it is.

That's surprising as it is my favorite of all of your designs. I've incorporate it into all of my rovers and satellites so far.

;.;

Perhaps a post on the regular Add-On thread with the existing components could bring it to more players attention or at least make it easier to find..

Then a later version could be updated when you do work on the next release.

Just my poor attempt to try and encourage your further development of this :P

Thanks Again for your work.

See JoePatrick, there is interest and even new players unaware of this great work.. it's you mod to do with as you will obviously..

It should have a chance as an alpha release on the add on forum at least for the work you've done so far, at least in my humble opinion.

Cheers :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.