Kerbals vs The Grox

Guest Fyre Flare

Kerbals or The Grox  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Kerbals or The Grox

• Kerbals for Life!
    • The Grox are superior!

Guest Fyre Flare

NOTE: DO NOT CHOOSE KERBAL JUST BECAUSE THIS IS KSP FORUM.

So, I quit KSP like a week ago to play Spore, Now I am still quitting. But I want yo peoplz opinion:

3DNAKvz.jpgVS.IiwQmmk.png?1

The Grox: A species of Cybernetic Aliens from the game Spore that control 2400 star systems and the Galactic Core. They turn planets into uninhabitable planets because breathable air makes them disinigrate. (Which makes no sense)

Kerbals: A creative and peaceful species of Aliens that love exploration, They are much more creative than the Grox... But MUUCH less powerful than the Grox.

I'd have to go for the Grox. I mean, those dudes don't give a [redacted] about the "no destroying planets" rule, and everybody hates them.

I know kerbals are really creative and could try to do some missile shenanigans, but the Grox are on a completely different scale, and could blow up Kerbin in an instant.

But the Kerbals do not need breathable air. They CAN breathe, as noted in EVA reports, and they CAN eat, as also noted in EVA reports, but they can also survive for an infinitely long time in only their spacesuit.

What can the Grox do other than removing breathable air? Because it will take a lot more than that to beat the Kerbals.

What can the Grox do other than removing breathable air? Because it will take a lot more than that to beat the Kerbals.

Aside from having control of over 2400 star systems and the Galactic Core, they have lots of deadly spaceships and can destroy planets instantly.

Aside from having control of over 2400 star systems and the Galactic Core, they have lots of deadly spaceships and can destroy planets instantly.

No. They only slowly melt and break apart the planet. Kerbals would survive that in a spacesuit, because they even survive low kerbol orbit.

Kerbals can play in sandbox mode and have access to an infinite supply of fuel, missiles, energy, and a debug menu. Not to mention that the Kerbol system has planets vastly larger than those in Spore (which are about Gilly-sized, I believe), which means the Grox may simply not pack enough delta-v into their ships to do much aside from some minor orbit adjustments. Kerbals just have to spam battleships into orbit until they have enough to handle the Grox with sheer numbers. Plus, Kerbals are physically superior, capable of falling from orbit and surviving (provided that they land on their heads) and are capable of lifting heavy spacecraft withough difficulty (Seriously. EVA a Kerbal, ragdoll him, land something heavy on him, and, in my experience, he should be able to lift the spacecraft when he stands.) And even if the Grox do take over Kerbin, Kerbals just have to install Extraplanetary Launchpads...

Kerbals win. Hands down.

Edited by Vaporo

I voted the Grox. I mean what race is feared by all others?

Not the Grox in my old Spore save. They're more of a nuisance than anything. Unfortunately, if we're taking the Grox as they are and the Kerbals as they are, Grox would win.

Guest Fyre Flare
Kerbals or Grox for what?

If it's which I like better / whose team I'd join, Kerbals.

If it's who would win in a fight, Grox.

Win in a fight

Honestly, I chose Kerbals for some of the reasons that vaporo did. Mainly the fact that Kerbals can survive falling from ORBIT and can lift heavy spacecraft. Considering that this means Kerbals must be super-durable and have super-strength, I'd like to see the Grox try.

Also, Kerbals can resurrect themselves. Can Grox?

That's one thing I forgot to mention. The kerbals can in fact resurrect themselves. It takes a while, but it means as long as Kerbin is still around, the Kerbals cannot be defeated. As far as I know, the Grox cannot come back to life.

It's never explicitly said that The Grox have the planet buster.

Anyway, look at my long-time username that I use for every online community and you'll see what I choose.

But Kerbals would give them a run for their funds.

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.