Couldn't help thinking of wasted dV...

GeckoOBac

Yeah, that happens when the fuel is cheaper than a bottle of soda.

I thought I was going to enjoy this video, but it kind of disgusted me. Cherry on top was screaming of rednecks at the end.

Yeah tbh I didn't have headphones on while watching it, couldn't see much of a point

nice.. just caught myself wondering 'how many struts they had to put on that thing'. enough ksp for today.

to the above, this is not an 'only in America' thing btw.. tractor pulling has become quite popular in europe over the last decades. stupidly overpowered but nice feats of engineering, just like that jet truck :)

TractorPulling.jpg

2003_Baby-duck-2-Ausschnitt.jpg

nice.. just caught myself wondering 'how many struts they had to put on that thing'. enough ksp for today.

to the above, this is not an 'only in America' thing btw.. tractor pulling has become quite popular in europe over the last decades. stupidly overpowered but nice feats of engineering, just like that jet truck :)

http://www.bhznet.nl/fotos/diversen/2009/TractorPulling.jpg

http://www.preizerdaul.lu/tractorpulling/history/2003_Baby-duck-2-Ausschnitt.jpg

Oh my Jeb, look at the exhaust on the second one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.