Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

I'm afraid fire spitter isn't allowed, and I'm not too keen on having boats in such a sci-fi themed series. It's called GMI by the way :)

Sorry, I knew it was GMI, but I typed something else on the keyboard. :)

I'm afraid fire spitter isn't allowed

Firespitter is included as part of B9 aerospace for KSP 0.25 if I am correct. The only problem is that it give me a message (while loading the game) that indicates it is not compatible with KSP 0.25. Therefore, being part of B9 areo space, It is allowed because B9 aerospace is allowed.

However, I had to update Firespitter however for it to work for me.

Capital tech industries has allied with HKA due to the fact that GMI has invaded our homeland. because of this war, our security has been severely damaged. We mean to end GMI and we will with our ships, the Vespid, and the Mako.

The Vespid is a heavy destroyer that is meant for interplanetary operations. It carries 1 SRB missile, and 4 small smart Missiles. It also carries 3 mako light fighters, and has a max crew of 8.file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/119542694/760/remote/220200/screenshots/2014-11-30_00002.jpg

The mako light fighter is armed with one 50 cal. machine gun, and is meant to be based in the Vespid.

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/119542694/760/remote/220200/screenshots/2014-11-30_00001.jpg

And here are the downloads:

http://www./download/ppu8atlcch8biy5/CTI+mako+light+fighter.craft

http://www./download/tm3cqyv4fc0fyaa/CTI+vespid+capital+ship.craft

Capital Tech Industries: making a better tomorrow.

You're going to need to upload your images to a image-hosting site like Imgur. We can't see the contents of your hard drive. :/

Capital tech industries has allied with HKA due to the fact that GMI has invaded our homeland. because of this war, our security has been severely damaged. We mean to end GMI and we will with our ships, the Vespid, and the Mako.

The Vespid is a heavy destroyer that is meant for interplanetary operations. It carries 1 SRB missile, and 4 small smart Missiles. It also carries 3 mako light fighters, and has a max crew of 8.

HE7jztO.jpg

The mako light fighter is armed with one 50 cal. machine gun, and is meant to be based in the Vespid.

6y6P0zA.jpg

http://www./download/hwtc1iee65sxe9s/CTI+mako+light+fighter.craft

http://www./download/ma6vaai4otw8ddx/CTI+vespid+capital+ship.craft

pz2m6Hjs.jpg

Edited by SpaceBoss11
made ships a bit more sturdy

The Vespid is a heavy destroyer that is meant for interplanetary operations. It carries 1 SRB missile, and 4 small smart Missiles. It also carries 3 mako light fighters, and has a max crew of 8. (you should probably add struts near the nose section so it dosent fall apart...)

http://i.imgur.com/HE7jztO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6y6P0zA.jpg

http://www./download/pp...+fighter.craft

http://www./download/tm...tal+ship.craft

http://i.imgur.com/pz2m6Hjs.jpg

That Vespid looks nice, and strong too, I wonder how she'd fare against Victory.

Hey, regarding the title of this thread, I though my video could be interresting to you. I know, this is not an Imgur Album, but this is almost as short and practical ^^ And what is a missile without motion ? :P

The beginning is about the mounting of the central nuke bomb, but don't worry, destruction comes right after :P

So in my attempt to make a replica of a yf-23, I ended up making someone scary. SCARY GREAT. So great in fact, it will replace my current air superiority fighter.

Here is my newest prototype, ypg-25

w6FeO2o.png

3JSzOwh.png

tp7dNmq.png

e0ndl4W.png

HFNEc9D.png

Current armament

2 vulcan hidden guns

4 aim-9

4 aim-120

zR39IVh.png

Whats so great about it you ask?

Here is is turning at full throttle

zwT1BiA.png

Comparison to the PG-24 Arrowblade (go download it if you haven't already)

Much faster,

Much more stable in flight

Stealthy Look

Buttload more fuel (no need for those ugly drop tanks

extra gun

Much prettier.

More room for extra missiles

Not as good roll

Turn radius slightly lower

No VTOL

Uses inline MKI pod (SQUAD PLEASE ADD IVA FOR THIS PART!!)

Yaw not as good

What do y'all think?

I ll add it when I add the rest of my new crafts as well as update some of my others

Edited by War Eagle 1

HL 2.0

Hello, this is Kyou Song ,Secretary of HL 2.0 speaking. Thank you for taking interest in our company. Our company specializes in planes both space and in atmosphere. e also prefer to not take sides in the current conflict and will sell to who ever can pay or offer adequate compensation of other things. Due to the current blockade of and crimes against Kerbin committed by GMI we have stop all future sales and negotiation with said company. Current contracts will still be fulfilled however. Currently we have on offer the TSP-VV2; the second generation of our light trainer plane.

Trainer Space Plane-V(in atmosphere/air breathing)V(Non combat)2(mk2).

Javascript is disabled. View full album

TWR: 3.18

Delta-V: 117,361 m/s

Parts: 22

Now, some stats provided by one of out pilots, Coga19000.

Effective Service Ceiling: 15 kilometers

Effective Speed Limit: 500 m/s

Maximum Height Achieved: 21.824 kilometers

Maximim Speed Achieved: 648 m/s

Maximum Glide Duration (from Maximum Height Achieved): 26 minutes

Takeoffs and lands beautifully easily, STOL capabilities so high they might as well be VTOL

Maneuverability at its finest

Range: Should be at least around 1/3 of the globe.

Due to the good flight characteristic of this plane, we decided to attempt to militarize it. The results were quite good; it still maintains its fast take off speed and now carries a 30mm chain gun, 2 AGM-65 Maverick missile,and 2 2-8KOM Missile Pods. Due to the militarization the plane has been redesignated TSP-VX2

TSP-VX2

TWR: 2.68

Delta-V: 24,237m/s

Parts: 37

Introducing the newest plane in our line up the HVF-VX5. Designed from the start to be a heavier multi-role fighter/bomber the HVF-VX5 has an internal bay that can hold up to 7 mk83 JDAMs as well as 8 AIM-120 missiles; A set of inline Vulcan's rounds out the armament. The craft is powered by 4 J-X4 "Whiplash" jet engines allowing it to fly at very high speed(The fastest I've gotten it to go is 1050m/s at around 3000 meters). In case of emergency the cockpit is equipped with enough chutes to bring it safely to the ground.

TWR: 2.93

Delta-V: 13,345m/s

Parts: 139

HVF-VX5

Some flying instructions: Take off speed is around 150-160m/s . It need to be flown with SAS on as it likes to yaw to the left. It is a fuel hog, so I recommend using short suborbital hops and only shutting down the inner engines unless you need the extra power.

The PR-GX5 is a prototype command rover. Averaging around 20m/s and weighing 10 tons and having 90 parts she is not meant for combat instead she fills out a support role by providing radar and tracking coverage. She is armed with a single vulcan turret and a missile pod.

craft link

Edited by briansun1

So in my attempt to make a replica of a yf-23, I ended up making someone scary. SCARY GREAT. So great in fact, it will replace my current air superiority fighter.

Uses inline MKI pod (SQUAD PLEASE ADD IVA FOR THIS PART!!)

I ll add it when I add the rest of my new crafts as well as update some of my others

There's a mod called MkII Cockpit Internals. it adds an IVA for the stock inline cockpit.

Yes I know, but I can't get it to work right for some reason and I want to keep things as mod free as possible

don't worry, it doesn't add a new part that other people have to download, it just an IVA

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.