Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

3 minutes ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

ima make a heavy version

It might be better to switch the Goliath engines for the Panther ones, since they have a much higher gimballing range. It'll probably improve the turn rates and overall agility

KK. Btw I made a thread in challenges/mission ideas where people can post their warships and pit them against other player warships. You can post your ship there if ya want :P

Sorry about the self-advertising lol

Edited by Earthlinger

So what's the conclusion of this test/battle?

Smaller ships = more firepower! Yay, since this is good for my combat strategy lol. Considering that a smallish, 100 part ship is more or less equal to a large, 600 part one.........Not sure if six 100 part ships would cause the same amount of lag as only one with 600. It would be interesting - and quite epic - to see a battalion of six or so vehicles fight another, equally large group :D

Edited by Earthlinger

i have not tested yours vs mine i doubt there will be much difference but mine will be much more resistant agaisnt smaller weapons and aircraft attacks and things like light attacks

though 6 ships with 8 cannons will HURT

my Punisher class has like 20 abrams guns and only 15 or so chain guns for AA

though abrams are proving themselves to be lethal aa guns with that 7 km  double takedown XD

Ill redesign Dread its design is ineffecitive at stopping heavy strikes

my dread

Yeah, Abrams cannons can be good for air defence. I'm thinking of making a new class of ship with missiles on it. We'll see how that works out, since I'm pretty sure I'll be unable to keep the part count below 100 (which is my limit for the Kethane submissions)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.