HatBat

Kethane Station Discussion

How do your drones avoid a weapon which travels at the speed of light? XD

screenshot642.png

Just made this earlier. Think I’ll submit it if I can get round to it soon.

33 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

How do your drones avoid a weapon which travels at the speed of light? XD

Lol, I mean they can break the lock just by maneuvering (although the AI is a bit too dumb to do that all the time). Also, they have a pretty high TWR, so they fly fast

Nice ship btw :D Top speed?

I’m not really sure, haven’t gone for a straight speed run, but the hull is the same as what I used against your battlecruiser and that could go around 25m/s. Im going to add another Goliath though, so that should speed it up.

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

I’m not really sure, haven’t gone for a straight speed run, but the hull is the same as what I used against your battlecruiser and that could go around 25m/s. Im going to add another Goliath though, so that should speed it up.

I made a destroyer :D

screenshot556screenshot554

55 m/s top speed. 100k D-V. It blows up easily though :P

lets go man!!! i got a few new mods, i wanna test the bofors guns XD (they are absolutely insane and cool)

my best speed? over 85 mps , used the hollow structural hulls, they like levitate your ships, thats on like my pt boats though, like 4/5 m230s and 2 rocket turrets (though they seem to be broke) 

been messing around with bomber centered battles, putting guns around the ksc and fighter defenders, then flying bombers in from the island

covered by fighters

6 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

If you can fit em, use Goliaths. Less part count and way more powerful

They have zero gimballing range though, which is what I rely on to make my ships turn :P

I ran a nighttime assault with Paladin G2 (one of my armoured cars) and it managed to take out the four sentry turrets guarding the KSC with only minimal damage. (One wheel was broken and several structural plates/wing parts were destroyed by 50 cal fire, but that was it).

screenshot617

Does anyone else primarily use armoured cars instead of tanks?