RoverDude

[1.3] Community Resource Pack

JadeOfMaar    3179
10 hours ago, SamBelanger said:

I think it is missing something :)

Not really... That would be a pointless and endless job. :wink: CRP does not need to track compliant mods. Mods that use popular resources need to be compliant.

SamBelanger    224
7 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Not really... That would be a pointless and endless job. :wink: CRP does not need to track compliant mods. Mods that use popular resources need to be compliant.

Thank you very much for the information:)

lyttol    0

Question about depletable resources. I've searched and read, and the last I found was that it was implemented in the old stock, but bugged, and since it was never part of the official release, it was never fixed.

Is there any plan to move forward with making planetary resources depletable? On the one hand, obviously, the amount of resource on a planet or moon is unlikely to be impacted by a few spaceships mining, but I imagine that easily accessible resources might be quite limited (stuff you could just pick up near the surface using simple mining equipment coming on a spaceship... 

I also think it would make the gameplay more interesting to have to move your drill points once in a while?

Is it something that could be created in a mod?

goldenpsp    752
24 minutes ago, lyttol said:

Question about depletable resources. I've searched and read, and the last I found was that it was implemented in the old stock, but bugged, and since it was never part of the official release, it was never fixed.

Is there any plan to move forward with making planetary resources depletable? On the one hand, obviously, the amount of resource on a planet or moon is unlikely to be impacted by a few spaceships mining, but I imagine that easily accessible resources might be quite limited (stuff you could just pick up near the surface using simple mining equipment coming on a spaceship... 

I also think it would make the gameplay more interesting to have to move your drill points once in a while?

Given that is pretty much a stock question (yes CRP adds resources but just leverages the stock IRSU). you would probably be better asking in stock support.  It will probably get more traction there.

JadeOfMaar    3179
6 hours ago, lyttol said:

Kethane makes this possible and is still current. You can use its template to provide exhaustible deposits for all your choice resources, but it currently does not do background scanning so it's effectively unplayable with certain mods like life support.