[1.x+] Community Resource Pack

RoverDude

The CRP.version included in UKS and such lists compatibility with ksp 1.0.5, but points to a url https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BobPalmer/CommunityResourcePack/master/GameData/CommunityResourcePack/CRP.version which only claims compatibility with 1.0.4 (despite having exactly the same version 0.4.5.0 of CRP), and then AVC complains about it.

I think if I had explained this well enough, you would have already fixed it. The symptom is an AVC complaint on every startup, saying 0.4.5.0 only supports KSP up to 1.0.4, and the only necessary fix is committing the correct CRP.version file to github (no rereleases of your mods is required - they already have the correct file; updating the version online will fix the AVC warning).

This happens because despite the CRP.version included with UKS being entirely correct, AVC's policy is, as KSP_AVC.log says, "Identical remote version found: Using remote version information only.". The local and github copies of CRP.version both claim to describe CRP version 0.4.5.0, so AVC completely ignores the supports KSP versions listed in the local file, and trust the max supported version of 1.0.4 from the download. Changing the URL in the local CRP.version to refer to a copy of the local file is enough to quiet the warning.

The current download ZIP should be 1.0.5 - that being said, it's getting another refresh tonight

Remember to update the .version file -- looks like the version I have is one you updated for 1.0.5, but KSP-AVC still says it's for 1.0.4.

Thanks for all your awesome mods!

I am glad this is out now. Was waiting for the MKS-L merge to release the next version of the workshop, that is 100% MKS-L comatible. I hope i will find the time to finalize the release in the next few days.

edit: the release is out and ose workshop now bundles CRP and only uses resources defined there

Edited by ObiVanDamme

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

has anyone tested the Water resource as submarine ballast material?

for building a "realistic" sub, it would be the logical choice. but is it actually heavy enough?

and, if not, would the curators of this mod be willing to change the density of Water to match that of the Kerbin/Laythe oceans?

0.4.8.0 IS UP

0.4.8 - 2015.12.08
------------------
Added 'IntakeLqd' - an oceanic resource to help with oceanic-only parts.
Modified Asteroid config to include 'Rock'
Added 'Lead' as a resource (same stats as LeadBallast, but visible/tweakable)
Adjusted density of 'Rock' to be more like rock, and less like cotton balls

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.