RoverDude

[1.5.x] Community Resource Pack

On 4/20/2020 at 1:41 AM, zer0Kerbal said:

I know I don't bundle. Installed via CKAN for any mod of mine.

Also using CKAN to install mods, it won't let me download this one because it says it is only compatible through KSP 1.8.x. Wondering if there's a way to get around this issue within CKAN, or do I just have to wait for this to get updated?

1 minute ago, Zenith22 said:

Also using CKAN to install mods, it won't let me download this one because it says it is only compatible through KSP 1.8.x. Wondering if there's a way to get around this issue within CKAN, or do I just have to wait for this to get updated?

If you check the CKAN thread, or this tutorial, it will show you how to install outdated / non-compliant mods using CKAN.

So, what mods allow you to get the stuff out of the ground? I know the USI drills work, but I want to use kerbalism. Is there a thing that adds the ability to configure drills to extract certain materials, not just ore.

17 minutes ago, Mossconfig said:

So, what mods allow you to get the stuff out of the ground? I know the USI drills work, but I want to use kerbalism. Is there a thing that adds the ability to configure drills to extract certain materials, not just ore.

Probably worth asking in the Kerbalism thread

I have a file called AsteroidScannerSetup.cfg in my CRP folder, and it is empty. Does anyone know where this came from? I'm trying to hunt down the source as it is giving me an error.

24 minutes ago, majNUN said:

I have a file called AsteroidScannerSetup.cfg in my CRP folder, and it is empty. Does anyone know where this came from? I'm trying to hunt down the source as it is giving me an error.

Not offhand.  It isn't in the core CRP mod files.  I'd look through the other mods that bundle CRP and see which one has that file.