[Release][V3.2][KSP 1.2] Interstellar Flight Inc. - Kerbal Life Support Mod

Stavell

3 hours ago, Stavell said:

I'll Look into it , shouldn't be a problem. But might have inadvertently done something....

[...]

If this helps, here is the screenshot with the error message. I confirm it works with the previous version (2.90)...

CLaY4vg.png

2 hours ago, jlcarneiro said:

If this helps, here is the screenshot with the error message. I confirm it works with the previous version (2.90)...

CLaY4vg.png

Could be USI part has animations that won't load in 1.1, there is a new Part-Tools for 1.1. Just a thought. I do some testing to see.

Hi, @Stavell, despite your efforts, I think IFILS 3.x is not 1.0.5 compatible... I've just noticed its icon doesn't show on the toolbar (stock or Blizzy's) and I think LifeSupport doesn't decrease over time (this one I'll have to test more thoroughly).

I'll rollback to 2.90 in the time being. If you need any help debugging it, say the word, ok? ;)

4 hours ago, Stavell said:

3.0 is a KSP 1.1 Experimental Build.

Well, it seems I made some confusion here, then. For some reason (can't identify it now), I thought it would work with both versions (1.0.5 and 1.1-Pre). Sorry.

I'll stick with 2.90, and wait for a proper 1.1 release (both KSP and IFILS), thanks! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2016 at 11:37 PM, Table said:

Hey Stavell, the screenshots aren't working, could you post some more? I wanna see what it looks like :)

Opps made changes to web server and forgot to add them back. will fix shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, does this mod support recycling or otherwise in-situ replacement of the Life Support resource?  Say on a Duna Mission?  Or would I have to bring enough Life Support to last the whole mission?

26 minutes ago, Tianar said:

Question, does this mod support recycling or otherwise in-situ replacement of the Life Support resource?  Say on a Duna Mission?  Or would I have to bring enough Life Support to last the whole mission?

Recycling is assumed in the consumption rate of Life Support in this mod. For my Jool mission I sent resupply ships ahead of the mission to resupply once the crew arrived at Jool.

• 1 month later...

@StavellSadly, it seems that 1.1.3 has broken this wonderful mod. Resources are not consumed and the GUI no longer functions. I tested in stock 1.1.3 with MM and Hyperedit. Here is the log file I made while testing. I really love this mod, and it's simple take on a life support system, I hope you can find the time to give it an update. Thank you for all your hard work! 

9 hours ago, nebuchadnezzar said:

@StavellResources are not consumed and the GUI no longer functions.

Confirmed. Kerbal Life Support Mod VER 3.10 does not work with v1.1.3.

Edited by Ri�rd

Ahhh... I wonder if THATS why its throwing TONS of exceptions for me in 1.1.3... :P

Looking forward to the update, as I'm wanting to "open the hood" and dig around the .cfgs, models & textures to get ideas for BioMASS, and to possibly integrate IFILS support for BioMASS in the future...

Edited by Stone Blue

4 hours ago, Stavell said:

I'm working on a fix, was out of town should have it posted 6-29-16..

Thank you for your work. Your mod is best LS mod for me, because is simple. Just one resource. I have a little request. Can you add an option, which pernamently disable "Auto cancel warp on low life support"?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1.2 Prerelease is here.... So I'm working on a update for testing, seems 1.2 seriously messed with my EVA code and for initial testing build I'm just going to disable it.

Until I can figure a new way to do it.

Should be posting a test build later today.

• 2 weeks later...

Still fixing things that broke with 1.2. Also without a update to ModuleManager releasing a new build will just cause problems ( Which exposes another problem dependency on another Author to make my Plugin work might not be the best approach)

And since it has been eluded to that Modulemanager might not be updated until the official release of 1.2. I am currently testing doing all the updates that I used MM for in my own code.

• 2 months later...

I noticed this thread doesn't get much love. Long time user of this mod here, came here after I realized my greenhouses weren't producing LS after some recent update. Grabbed the new config, works great. Figured I'd leave you some love as well. Your time put in here is appreciated. I agree with those who mentioned the KISS factor of this mod and it is what keeps me coming back. Cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.