[Release][V3.2][KSP 1.2] Interstellar Flight Inc. - Kerbal Life Support Mod

Stavell

Thanks all, IFI LS is getting some more love for the past year its been just keeping it working with each new version of KSP. I'm going back in and activity working on it again finally going to get the custom config stuff added (Now that it looks easier to save it per save game).

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2017 at 11:12 PM, Stavell said:

Well found a slight bug, seems if vessel is flagged as a plane it does not show in the Lifesupport status window.. not sure if this means it doesn't use LS but checking and attempting to fix.

Hello, Stavell! Any news on this fix?

What about that greenhouse matter? Is there any stable one?

BTW, where can I download it now? The Curse link is broken... Nevermind this last question, the link on the OP looks broken, but I've found a new one: 

Edited by jlcarneiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found bug,  and how to fix it : KSP don't load radial tank texture (it look like fully white).

Fix: copy this file \IFILS\Parts\IFITank\tankimgA1.tga into this folder \IFILS\Parts\IFIRadialTank\

Edited by oliezekat

13 hours ago, oliezekat said:

I found bug,  and how to fix it : KSP don't load radial tank texture (it look like fully white).

Fix: copy this file \IFILS\Parts\IFITank\tankimgA1.tga into this folder \IFILS\Parts\IFIRadialTank\

The textures look the same ? Why would you do that ? Won't it load them now 3 X or just 2 X ? If there the same why not just put all in one folder then you only have one texture loaded then.

14 hours ago, MeCripp said:

The textures look the same ? Why would you do that ? Won't it load them now 3 X or just 2 X ? If there the same why not just put all in one folder then you only have one texture loaded then.

Both parts use same texture. tankimgA1 and tankimgA2 are near identical (tankimgA1 have a mention not used for texturing parts).

My game never load texture for radial tank (and I didn' found error into the log). I hadn't this problem for inline tank.

I'm not mod dev, I don't known what going wrong...

Edited by oliezekat

8 hours ago, oliezekat said:

Both parts use same texture. tankimgA1 and tankimgA2 are near identical (tankimgA1 have a mention not used for texturing parts).

My game never load texture for radial tank (and I didn' found error into the log). I hadn't this problem for inline tank.

I'm not mod dev, I don't known what going wrong...

What i mean is if both textures are the same you could put both MU files and cfg's you would have to change the name of one part.cfg to part2.cfg or just make it one cfg, I will try and make the changes and see will get back to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, jpkerman said:

Usual after new release post.

Tried it in 1.3, did not work for me. Does it work for anyone else?  Planned to update to 1.3 ?   This is my preferred LS mod. 

Same here--has anyone had any luck updating this to IFILS? It's been four months now. 

On 8/28/2014 at 5:28 PM, Sandworm said:

Speaking of cfgs, here's one that adds IFI life support to HGR parts. I've tried to balance them against realworld craft but am open to any comments.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv3rhlac8jox95o/ModuleManager_HGR.cfg

@Sandworm

Would you mind if I include this patch with the revival of the mod I'm doing?

For all interested parties:

I'm reviving this mod, I have it working in 1.3.1, download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqe4cixmdxgtvsa/IFI_LS.zip?dl=0

I'll be adding one or two greenhouses (using zzz's public domain model), and have asked  @Akinesis if I could include his parts in the mod.

Please send me feedback, it's the only way I'll know if things are working properly.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.