I saw Slenderman!

Souper

i'm not joking. I'm scared IRL.

I was taking my routine night-walk when my flashlight illuminated something further away than it should have. I stood there and squinted at it for awhile, but then i realized, it wasn't a tree! It looked like the "branches" moved, and was standing off on the side of the road approximately 40-50 meters away from me.

My flashlight was small, but i still couldn't find out what it was.

Do you guys think this is slenderman, or maybe a tree with shinier than usual bark?

Well it's quite simple, if weird things start happening to you and then you disappear never to go back online then we'll know it was in fact slenderman. If not, then it could have just been Jack Skellington scouting out locations for Nightmare before christmas 2

Well, I hope your ready to be understood. I know the Slender mythos... the REAL Slender mythos like nobodies business. So, here comes some questions...

Any?:

-Headaches?

-High pitch sounds?

-Is this recurring frequently since the event?

Just start there and move on from it.

There are so many scary and cool things you could encounter in the night and you see Slenderman who is from an internet forum. How boring is that?

Well... Dergloberman or however the german name is spelled, is from about 1400s. So this is much older than an INTERNET forum.

Well... Dergloberman or however the german name is spelled, is from about 1400s. So this is much older than an INTERNET forum.

Seems to be Der Grossman ("the tall man") and I can't see anything about it other than on Slenderman spook sites. Trotting out historical precedents is a pretty common way to prop up scary stories. Besides, just because people have been talking about vampires for ages doesn't make Buffy the Vampire Slayer any more credible.

Seems to be Der Grossman ("the tall man") and I can't see anything about it other than on Slenderman spook sites. Trotting out historical precedents is a pretty common way to prop up scary stories. Besides, just because people have been talking about vampires for ages doesn't make Buffy the Vampire Slayer any more credible.

Well it's more creditable than bigfoot.

Well, I hope your ready to be understood. I know the Slender mythos... the REAL Slender mythos like nobodies business. So, here comes some questions...

Any?:

-Headaches?

-High pitch sounds?

-Is this recurring frequently since the event?

Just start there and move on from it.

Well, i had a headache about 2 minutes after i got back to my house. As for high pitched sounds, nyet.

BUT i have however saw some branches on a tree move behind my neighbor's house. On a calm, non-windy day.

Yes.

You saw a Slenderman.

You saw a tall man with huge hands and tentacles in the forest who has a suit and a tie, no face, and was imagined by peeps at Something Awful forum.

Yes.

huge hands?? No, that's NOT him. Sounds like SCP-513? (am I right there? The cowbell guy).

Well, i had a headache about 2 minutes after i got back to my house. As for high pitched sounds, nyet.

BUT i have however saw some branches on a tree move behind my neighbor's house. On a calm, non-windy day.

Ok... keep me informed.

Tips:

Don't Run

Don't look at or for him

Stay in large populated areas

Do not stay alone

i'm not joking. I'm scared IRL.

I was taking my routine night-walk when my flashlight illuminated something further away than it should have. I stood there and squinted at it for awhile, but then i realized, it wasn't a tree! It looked like the "branches" moved, and was standing off on the side of the road approximately 40-50 meters away from me.

My flashlight was small, but i still couldn't find out what it was.

Do you guys think this is slenderman, or maybe a tree with shinier than usual bark?

I have lived a decent amount of time (36 years) I have been in deep woods abandoned buildings and abandoned mine shafts. I have never, ever seen anything that would constitute a supernatural encounter. These things are a construct of the mind. When it's dark and you have little light to go off of, the simplest things become ominous because your brain is trying to figure out what it is.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.