A modern Fighter Jet parts pack?

Endersmens

I think this is the right place to put this. Does anybody know of a modern fighter parts pack for KSP? I saw somebody's screenshot, and they had magnificent jet plane parts, and he never responded when I asked. Anybody know of one?

Firespitter has some, I think.

FIrespitter has old fighter parts, like Biplanes, and p-51s. I'm looking for modern fighters.

link the screenshot. it'll be easier to identify

Yeah, i've been searching for it. Gimme a bit

the vehicle weapons are skillful weapons mod; not sure what mod the truck cabins are from. Su wings are procedural Wings; body is mix of stock; KW rocketry tanks. not familiar with the cockpit, could be firespitter. don't know here the landing gears are from, there're some landing gear mods, but don't recall their names.

Yeah I knew about skillful. I just remember the cockpit, and landing gear, and assumed it was from a Fighter pack. The cockpit is not firespitter, i can say for sure.

It is a firespitter cockpit, it is the UH-1 or KH-1 Huey helicopter cockpit clipped into another part.

The landing gear are from the KAX plugin.

The trucks are mostly from the Touhou Torpedo Wheels and ICE engines pack. It is now dead, and no longer for download.

((you can find it if you look hard enough.))

Crap! Just got home and checked the images and thats not it! I'll search some more for the pic. Sorry! I can definitely tell that's firespitter. For fact. Sorry for those of you I corrected. Thought i had the right image! (for those who mised it, my school blocked the images so i had to guess)

Edited by Endersmens