how can i use interstellar, near future and impossible innovations together?

i would like to use interstellar, near future technology pack and impossible innovations together in career mode, but there is a problem with the tech tree. is there a way to use all the three together (in career mode of course)? can i somehow mix the tech trees or is there a way to edit the tech tree of one of them to include the others?

• 2 weeks later...

well unfortunately, tree loader is broken (for now), but i chose stock tree when i played with interstellar and i got the end-game nodes just fine.

Going to check out nfp next.

Also, near future and ksp interstellar can work together (nfp engines can be powered with kspi reactors) but i recommend going either one or the other (for the sake of balance)

If you like the op, powerful engines, fusion/antimatter/warp, or high-tech nuclear/tech that is still not fully understood (basically sci-fi), interstellar is for you.

If you like cool new fuel types, ion/plasma/nuclear engines, cool new solar panels and modern/near future stuff (90s to 2030-40), use near future

There has been some work between Intersteller and Near Future to get the two mods playing nice. I am not sure of that status but there are still balance issues between the two mods on how they implement the advanced technologies.

I haven't heard anything at all on impossible innovations.

well unfortunately, tree loader is broken (for now), but i chose stock tree when i played with interstellar and i got the end-game nodes just fine.

Going to check out nfp next.

Also, near future and ksp interstellar can work together (nfp engines can be powered with kspi reactors) but i recommend going either one or the other (for the sake of balance)

If you like the op, powerful engines, fusion/antimatter/warp, or high-tech nuclear/tech that is still not fully understood (basically sci-fi), interstellar is for you.

If you like cool new fuel types, ion/plasma/nuclear engines, cool new solar panels and modern/near future stuff (90s to 2030-40), use near future

Tree loader works. Not broken.

On topic: I think there is a MM patch for the radiators.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.