The Linux Thread!

16 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

I am launching the 64bit, but its not using more than 4Gbs.

Would you mind to elaborate what exactly is the issue? Does KSP crash when it reaches 4GB of RAM? Are you stuck on the loading screen?

2 hours ago, soulsource said:

While there still are some glitches, launching KSP with the "-force-glcore" command line option makes the UI work regardless of

Thanks, this brought KSP into a playable state.

In case someone else runs into it: I just loaded up 1.1, after all this waiting... to be greeted by a wildly resizing black window leaping all around the screen and locking input until killed from the CLI. :mad:

Logs show KSP switching between seemingly random window geometries.
Doesn't crash the WM (KDM), but still freaks it out badly.

Solved by setting fullscreen=true and native resolution in settings.cfg. Windowed mode is just all-around broken it seems.

Haven't we just had a pre-release for these issues to be found and fixed? :confused:

Debian 8.4 / KDE 4.14.2 / NVidia 364.12

10 hours ago, steve_v said:

In case someone else runs into it: I just loaded up 1.1, after all this waiting... to be greeted by a wildly resizing black window leaping all around the screen and locking input until killed from the CLI. :mad:

Logs show KSP switching between seemingly random window geometries.
Doesn't crash the WM (KDM), but still freaks it out badly.

Solved by setting fullscreen=true and native resolution in settings.cfg. Windowed mode is just all-around broken it seems.

Haven't we just had a pre-release for these issues to be found and fixed? :confused:

Debian 8.4 / KDE 4.14.2 / NVidia 364.12

Maybe the problem is caused by Unity3D trying to figure out the desktop's size and failing to do so. If that's the case, it might help to un-maximize the KSP window and give it a fixed size in the settings menu. How to do that is a bit arcane currently, as Unity3D disables all window resizing controls of the window manager...

Maybe the following procedure works for you though:
KSP stores the state of the program window in "~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/prefs" (or similar, I'm not at home right now, so I cannot check). The default values are obviously not usable (as: maximized KSP window with no way to change it), but once one gets windowed mode working properly, I think it will stay working until that file is changed. So, what I'd suggest would be to either:

• ask someone who has a working windowed mode prefs file to send you a copy of it (if I don't forget, I'll update this post later with a link to mine), or
  • switch (temporarily) to another window manager (Xfce with disabled compositing works for me), delete said file, delete settings.cfg (or rename it - just let KSP run once with the default settings) and launch KSP (if you get empty menus, use -force-glcore). At least for me KSP then started in maximized window state, with no option to resize the window and the resolution option in the settings being ineffective. In order to get some control over the window size (and maybe get KSP working on KDE), start or load a game, open the pause menu, go to settings, change the value for anti-aliasing, and press apply. I think changing anti-aliasing forces Unity to request a new GL context, but I'm not certain. Anyhow, after changing anti-aliasing, the window should be redrawn, and (at least for me) this caused Unity to resize the window from maximized to normal. I'm not sure if now the resolution controls in the settings menu work immediately, or if you have to restart KSP to get them working, but as soon as you changed resolution in the settings once and restarted KSP twice, it should always open a window of exactly the specified size - hopefully also on KDE.

@sal_vager I've found out something else about the shadow issues with -force-glcore: If I have shadow cascades set to zero when I launch KSP, I can later increase that value to two or even four using the pause-menu with only minor glitches appearing. However I have to set it back to zero before exiting KSP, as, if KSP loads with shadow cascades set to two or four and -force-glcore enabled, quite severe glitches occur.

I do have the impression though, that shadows are of a lower quality if one enables shadow cascades after game launch, than if one loads the game with shadow cascades enabled already.  The perceived resolution of the closest shadow map seems to be rather low in that case, but still far better than if using no shadow cascades at all.
While I don't know if this is possible with Unity, I'd guess that KSP sets a custom distance at which the engine should switch between shadow maps at game load (if cascades are enabled), but doesn't set it when changing the shadow cascades setting using the pause menu.

1 hour ago, Babalas said:

I've got this problem but couldn't comment on the original thread. Anyone else on linux experiencing the same issue?

That would be me, i guess. When looking e. g. at the detailed view of parts in the VAB, the list extends out of the window showing the details of the part. Same happens by the way with the scrolling of options list in the settings menu.

16 hours ago, steve_v said:

The pre-release has been limited to Steam users. In my opinion the Steam platform is something completely opposite to the motives of using Linux at all. I am pretty sure, that Steam is not widely used on Linux. Now all Linux users have all over problems with things, that were already working in 1.0.5.

The Unity5 stencils are broken on Linux when using fullscreen at less than the desktop resolution, windowed mode and fullscreen when matching the desktop works fine.

This results in UI elements failing to be occluded.

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu 14.04, with an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 (2.4 GHz x4), with 8Gb of RAM, and a GeForce 720 card.

With a fairly heavily modded game in 1.0.5, I was able to get a steady framerate of about 30fps (on highest settings). Now with a stock game in 1.1, I am struggling to get above 20 with lowest settings, and it fluctuates wildly. Even the loading screen is choppy.

Also, even on 64bit, the game is refusing to use any more than 4Gb of RAM.

I thought that this upgrade to Unity 5 was supposed to increase the performance.

Any help?

My steps to fix the crash-on-load bug was to set "-force-gfx-direct" as launch option. After this, the game worked fairly fine, except for the failure in loading some textures from Kerbin's surface. Setting the resolution to the same as my desktop's environment did the trick. So far, everything seems to be working.

Cheers,

matt

Edited by mattbv

13 hours ago, soulsource said:

Maybe the problem is caused by Unity3D trying to figure out the desktop's size and failing to do so.

Sounds plausible, stdout:

displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.4
client has 4 screens
displaymanager screen (0)(HDMI-0): 1920 x 1080

Looks like it is getting the display size ok, though the xrandr warning may be relevant. Dunno what the "4 screens" bit is about though, I have exactly one monitor / xorg screen.

Maybe the following procedure works for you though:

I tend to run KSP fullscreen anyway, so no big deal. Might try this if I ever feel a need to run windowed.

(if you get empty menus, use -force-glcore).

-force-glcore[XX] actually makes certain graphics invisible here, the loading bar and mod UI elements (e.g. AVC) are fine but the loading screen picture & the main menus are missing, so I can't start the game to see what else is affected.

Without any arguments I have no graphical issues, AFAICT.

8 hours ago, ThomasOnLinux said:

The pre-release has been limited to Steam users. In my opinion the Steam platform is something completely opposite to the motives of using Linux at all. I am pretty sure, that Steam is not widely used on Linux. Now all Linux users have all over problems with things, that were already working in 1.0.5.

In linux is expected have a lot of platform related issue due to the number of different Distro and versions, i hope that a upgrade of unity to recent version (5.3.4+)  can fix  most of the issues we are experiencing now

Found another bug. Not sure how to reproduce it yet and I'll try and grab a picture next time it happens. From SPH launched, then returned to hanger. UI around the parts and across the top menu bar was invisible. The parts icons were still visible. Mousing over a menu button (i.e. exit SPH) caused the UI to flicker back.

Spoiler

Kerbal Space Program - 1.1.0.1230 (LinuxPlayer)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (6)
RAM: 60301
GPU: GeForce GTX TITAN X/PCIe/SSE2 (12288MB)

Yes it's a know issue on open source drivers @jape3, try starting KSP with the -force-glcore Unity command line argument, or try proprietary drivers if you are using Nvidia or AMD.

./KSP.x86_64 -force-glcore

If that fails try.

./KSP.x86_64 -force-gfx-direct

Hi,

got a

*** Error in `./KSP.x86_64': double free or corruption (out): 0x00007f922b370630 ***

each time i close ksp. Something like this might be responsible for crashes during scene change as well.

Last ksp.log-entries:

[LOG 14:57:08.848] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 244825
[LOG 14:57:16.403] [UIApp] OnDestroy: MessageSystem

Other errors in ksp.log refer to convexhull of potatoeroid which has more than 255 polygons, wheelcollider that needs a rigidbody, invalif configuration entries for the engines, and disbaled highloghting.

Mods: Scansat, habtech, ker, realplume, planetshine, krnd, precisenode, kjr

4 hours ago, sal_vager said:

Yes it's a know issue on open source drivers @jape3, try starting KSP with the -force-glcore Unity command line argument, or try proprietary drivers if you are using Nvidia or AMD.

./KSP.x86_64 -force-glcore

If that fails try.

./KSP.x86_64 -force-gfx-direct

Thank you! the -force-glcore did the trick.

Regarding the proprietary drivers, AMD ubuntu 16.04 users are out of luck. as the support for the AMD proprietary drivers was dropped in 16.04

For fglrx yes, they were rather old anyway.

But the Catalyst drivers are available on the AMD website, I have tried them and they are not difficult to install or remove, but it is important to follow the instructions to the letter.

so im not sure whether i'm posting this in the correct thread but here goes:

I originally had the UI bug issue that lots of people (in linux/ubuntu) are having with 1.1. I was able to use the -force-glcore workaround and it worked out fine.

I decided to install Kerbalism, still great.

I added scatterer and it loaded but once I switched off the Fullscreen option (only so that I could move it to my second monitor) KSP window disappeared and well I had no choice but to force quit it.

I figured it was the mods so I decided to install a fresh KSP 1.1 and once I tried to load it with -force-glcore... nothing happened. I'm stuck, I get no errors.

It prints this:

Found path: /home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP.x86_64
Mono path[0] = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono/etc'
displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.5
client has 6 screens
displaymanager screen (1)(DVI-0): 1920 x 1080
Using libudev for joystick management

Importing game controller configs

But instead of KSP loading, nothing happens.

Hope someone can shed some light.

3 hours ago, sal_vager said:

Thanks @Green Baron, free() is a c/c++/c# command, so in KSP's case this is called by Unity3D game engine functions when objects are deleted, and by the garbage collector in Mono.

I know :-) My dreams are sometimes compiled without warnings (-Wall -pedantic).

Just didn't want to get deeper into it cause it's not my job ...

:-)

3 hours ago, Alex G said:

so im not sure whether i'm posting this in the correct thread but here goes:

I originally had the UI bug issue that lots of people (in linux/ubuntu) are having with 1.1. I was able to use the -force-glcore workaround and it worked out fine.

I decided to install Kerbalism, still great.

I added scatterer and it loaded but once I switched off the Fullscreen option (only so that I could move it to my second monitor) KSP window disappeared and well I had no choice but to force quit it.

I figured it was the mods so I decided to install a fresh KSP 1.1 and once I tried to load it with -force-glcore... nothing happened. I'm stuck, I get no errors.

It prints this:

Found path: /home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP.x86_64
Mono path[0] = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono/etc'
displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.5
client has 6 screens
displaymanager screen (1)(DVI-0): 1920 x 1080

But instead of KSP loading, nothing happens.

Hope someone can shed some light.

check Player.log and tghe unity perfs file.

the path is something like (working from memory) ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/KSP/

Sounds like you are being bit by this; 

I'm getting black screen at startup.

specs: Linux Mint 17.1 64bit. AMD fx-55 2.8 ghz, 4gb RAM, GTX 570

I've read the thread and tried most of the fixes, to no avail...

Here's the player log file

Spoiler

Unhandled Exception: System.ExecutionEngineException: SIGILL
_DOUBLEBUFFER=1
GLX_RED_SIZE=8
GLX_GREEN_SIZE=8
GLX_BLUE_SIZE=8
GLX_ALPHA_SIZE=8
GLX_DEPTH_SIZE=24
GLX_STENCIL_SIZE=8
GLX_SAMPLES_ARB=0
GLX_SAMPLE_BUFFERS_ARB=0
GLX_CONFIG_CAVEAT=NONE

Desktop is 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Initialize engine version: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
GPU_MEMORY_INFO_DEDICATED_VIDMEM_NVX: 1310720
OpenGL:
    Version:  OpenGL 4.5 [4.5.0 NVIDIA 352.63]
    Renderer: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2
    Vendor:   NVIDIA Corporation
    VRAM:     1280 MB
    Extensions: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_x11_sync_object GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vdpau_interop GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum 
GLX Extensions: GLX_EXT_visual_info GLX_EXT_visual_rating GLX_SGIX_fbconfig GLX_SGIX_pbuffer GLX_SGI_video_sync GLX_SGI_swap_control GLX_EXT_swap_control GLX_EXT_swap_control_tear GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap GLX_EXT_buffer_age GLX_ARB_create_context GLX_ARB_create_context_profile GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness GLX_NV_delay_before_swap GLX_EXT_stereo_tree GLX_ARB_context_flush_control GLX_ARB_multisample GLX_NV_float_buffer GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GLX_NV_multisample_coverage GLX_NV_copy_image GLX_ARB_get_proc_address 
Setting maxVSyncInterval to 4
GL: Detected 1280 MB VRAM
AudioManager: Using PulseAudio: Default Output Device
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPCore.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPCore.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPUtil.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPUtil.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/SaveUpgradePipeline.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/SaveUpgradePipeline.Core.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/MiscUtil-r285.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/MiscUtil-r285.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPAssets.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/KSPAssets.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/TrackIRUnity.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/TrackIRUnity.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Vectrosity.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Vectrosity.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/xmldiffpatch.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/xmldiffpatch.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/XmlDiffPatch.View.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/XmlDiffPatch.View.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
- Completed reload, in  0.133 seconds
Default vsync count 0
requesting resize 1280 x 720
resizing window to 1280 x 720
Desktop is 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz

Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/KSP_Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1649)

Shader 'AtmosphereFromGround': fallback shader 'None' not found
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Glow Downsample' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/SSAO' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/SSAO' - Setting to default shader.
[KSP Version]: 1.1.0.1230 (LinuxPlayer) ====================================

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

[Input Devices]: 

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

[Input Devices]: 

Launcher Settings File exists

Launcher disabled? False

Launcher after checking file: False

******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.1.0.1230 (LinuxPlayer) *******

MainCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928

PhysicsGlobals: Loading database

Load(Assembly): Squad/Plugins/SaveUpgradePipeline.Scripts

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at /home/nat/KSP11/GameData/Squad/Plugins/SaveUpgradePipeline.Scripts.dll

AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies

Non platform assembly: /home/nat/KSP11/GameData/Squad/Plugins/SaveUpgradePipeline.Scripts.dll (this message is harmless)
VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type FlightIntegrator with order 0

VesselModules: Found 1 VesselModule types

Environment Info
Unix 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP.x86_64 -force-gfx-direct

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
Stock assembly: SaveUpgradePipeline.Scripts v1.0.0.2 / v1.0.0.21

Folders and files in GameData:
Stock folder: Squad

Load(Audio): Squad/Parts/Utility/landingLegLT-1/sounds/sound_servomotor

ActionCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928

AppCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928

Using -force-gfx-direct it Showed a weird screen before it crashed:

Spoiler

o3qEF6k.png

32 bit will get past the loading screen, but when I try to enter the VAB it freaks out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.