Any Destiny fans out there?

Biff

Are you buying Destiny right after launch?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying Destiny right after launch?

• Yes
    • No

Being my usual nerdy self, I have been counting down the days until September 9th (Destiny's release date). I am super hyped and I just wanted to see if anyone else was buying it.

What is it?

"

" is Bungie's next franchise and the first since becoming independent (again) by leaving Microsoft (with relatively few strings). The last game Bungie produced and released as an independent studio, prior to Microsoft's acquisition of Bungie and
, was
. Following an assumed successful attainment of certain financial/ sales volume goals, a small team at Bungie is expected to pursue another project, which is designated as Marathon (which leads some to believe that Bungie's former trilogy by that name will be revisited or expanded on). Come on; check out the above links: chock full of reading and watching and playing material. :)

Edit: to answer the OP, no, I will not be buying Destiny shortly after launch. I'm not much of a gamer anymore due to time constraints and the fact that I don't use consoles. However, when games come to my platform of choice and I want those games (such as KSP), I eventually purchase them.

Edited by Dispatcher

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.