Minecraft - Opening my Hamachi Server to others

LexiSilva

(Forgive me if this isn't allowed)

So I wanted to post this onto the Minecraft Forums, but after seeing the Server section... oh dear Kod...

Anyway, I have a Hamachi-based Beta 1.7.3 server that, if anybody wants, I would be happy to give it to them. The only requirement is that you're LGBT-friendly because I have a girlfriend...

So, if anybody wants to join, reply here or PM!

Okay, so one-what's LGBT freindly?...

Second, I'd love to show up-but not for about a week (getting a new comp that can run MC at non god-awfull speeds in about that time).

Thirdly-as (aparently) you are in new york, you'll have to have be on early or late, because I'm over in little old england-so my timezone is a little bit out.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, shameless plug here.

I have a server running Craftbukkit 1.7.2RB (hoping to upgrade it to 1.7.9RC2 this weekend, can't go higher due to Bukkit team halting all development). Open to the public.

You'll start out in the Kephyran Wastelands, if you find the Dome City there's teleports to other worlds (Wunderland and XoAster, with a space-world coming soon).

Being that it's running the base McMyAdmin core, I'm limited to 8 simultaneous users at the moment, but if there's enough interest I could be persuaded to buy an upgrade license. I've also incorporated a basic Web page via Abyss Webserver to explain the concept and what plugins I use, there's still some design and coding to do on that so please forgive the unfinished look!

take a peek at the webpage, let me know if interested.... http://boxedkephyr.mooo.com:64648 (yes, that's 3 "o's" in there!)

Yep. I think that's why the primary CraftBukkit developer pulled his code and placed a DMCA bulletin on it, as Bukkit was owned by Mojang and it's my belief that he had a case of sour grapes cuz he wasn't cut in on the $$$.

So my server gets extra backups in the state it's in so I don't lose it anytime soon!

EDIT: Oh, by the way, even though I haven't used Hamachi in quite some time, I'd be interested in joining you server sometime for a session. PM me with the specifics...though I think this weekend is out for me, too much stuff going on with kitchen renovations :P

Edited by Xorth Tanovar

Yep. I think that's why the primary CraftBukkit developer pulled his code and placed a DMCA bulletin on it, as Bukkit was owned by Mojang and it's my belief that he had a case of sour grapes cuz he wasn't cut in on the $$$.

So my server gets extra backups in the state it's in so I don't lose it anytime soon!

except the DMCA was filed before it was announced, though the drama started when the project leader tried to shut it down

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.