magico13

[1.4.1] Kerbal Construction Time 1.4.0.69 (2018-03-24) - Unrapid Planned Assembly

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Please don't post logs like this, it causes real problems on mobile.

It's best to post a link to a download of the log file.  A dozen lines is ok, 600+ lines is not

Also, since you only posted a portion, I can say with certainty that what I would need is missing, I did look at it, and I did see the exception I was expecting, but there is other data in the log which can be useful.

Anyway, for this, I don't need any more log files

Ah, sorry about that low quality bug report, I was just on my way out the door and didn't see your response till just now. Happy to hear you got what you need though. I will try to remember to post full logs in the future, for now, some further testing is in order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shizen said:

@linuxgurugamer Hi, i'm happy to see you adopting this mod though I weep to think of your ever increasing workload.

I have one question my KCT mod UI does not display BP cost.

Here is an image of UI in VAB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1590aiLgOQIRZvR9ELTHN0Db52KKyWU4O

Is this intended? (I keep seeing the BP cost in other players older screenshots)

Or is this an error in my install.

If it's an error i suppose I can upload my logs?

First, make sure you have the latest version

Second, it would save time if you uploaded the logs when you make a report, can save time.

Third, I don't know, will wait for others more familiar with the mod to comment on this.  In the meantime, please upload the logs (not to the forum) and post a link 

5 hours ago, Errol said:

Ah, sorry about that low quality bug report, I was just on my way out the door and didn't see your response till just now. Happy to hear you got what you need though. I will try to remember to post full logs in the future, for now, some further testing is in order.

Not a problem, in the meantime,, please edit that post to delete all those log lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.4.5.4

  • Fixed: In the R&D scene all nodes that are being researched are shown in green instead of orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 1.4.5.4

  • Fixed: In the R&D scene all nodes that are being researched are shown in green instead of orange.

 

16 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 1.4.5.3

  • Fixed exception when Scrapyard was installed, caused numerous other issues

Thank you for bearing with me during this transition period.  This issue was caused by a difference between compilers;  it worked perfectly well compiled locally, but was failing on my build server.  There were actually two lines which had this problem, they are both now fixed.

This would have caused all the other issues which were reported about going directly to the launchpad, etc

 

Thank you thank you thank you for all the work you put into this great set of mods.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 9:16 PM, ThePhoenixSol said:

So. i have tried both the dev branch, and stable release, with the same issue every time.

every time i try to open the build list, this happens:

https://imgur.com/a/5WXVWvh
 

im on 1.6.1... a couple have said they got it working there but idk how. everything i have tried has led to this glitched window.

here is my mod list lazily screenshotted rather than typed out.

https://imgur.com/a/V5neCFl

 

help? please? really want this, nothing takes its place, and all i can see at this point is to wait for an update, official or not.

Check your version of Magicore I was running 1.3.1 (the last update by the original author) and having the same problem, updating to 1.3.1.4 from Linuxgurugamer fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yaguara said:

Check your version of Magicore I was running 1.3.1 (the last update by the original author) and having the same problem, updating to 1.3.1.4 from Linuxgurugamer fixed it.

Oh--- is that a separate download?  Was encountering the same issue and rolled back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

First, make sure you have the latest version

Second, it would save time if you uploaded the logs when you make a report, can save time.

Third, I don't know, will wait for others more familiar with the mod to comment on this.  In the meantime, please upload the logs (not to the forum) and post a link 

Not a problem, in the meantime,, please edit that post to delete all those log lines.

I do have the latest. Thx

I didnt upload the log as i didnt know if it was broken or working as intended.

Here is my log,  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB   I apologize in advance for the mess.

Does Anyone here know if the KCT UI still shows BP costs?

Edited by Shizen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Shizen said:

I do have the latest. Thx

I didnt upload the log as i didnt know if it was broken or working as intended.

Here is my log,  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB   I apologize in advance for the mess.

Does Anyone here know if the KCT UI still shows BP costs?

I don't see anything in the log, still waiting for others to chime in:

Does Anyone here know if the KCT UI still shows BP costs?

On 2/27/2019 at 12:03 AM, Shizen said:

@linuxgurugamer Hi, i'm happy to see you adopting this mod though I weep to think of your ever increasing workload.

I have one question my KCT mod UI does not display BP cost.

Here is an image of UI in VAB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1590aiLgOQIRZvR9ELTHN0Db52KKyWU4O

Is this intended? (I keep seeing the BP cost in other players older screenshots)

Or is this an error in my install.

If it's an error i suppose I can upload my logs?

Can you provide a link to an older screenshot, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General call to all users:

I'd like to add a few more presets to the mod, to make it a bit easier for people to select a play style without having to fiddle with everything.

So, I'd appreciate if you have a preset which you think would be nice for others, please send it to me. Please fill out the name, short name author and description so that you get proper credit.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I don't see anything in the log, still waiting for others to chime in:

Does Anyone here know if the KCT UI still shows BP costs?

Can you provide a link to an older screenshot, please?

In my heavily modded game it doesn't. However, in old videos of ancient times (see OP) it was. For example, in Scott Manley's video that can be seen at ~2:30.

Edited by unclepirog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

General call to all users:

I'd like to add a few more presets to the mod, to make it a bit easier for people to select a play style without having to fiddle with everything.

So, I'd appreciate if you have a preset which you think would be nice for others, please send it to me. Please fill out the name, short name author and description so that you get proper credit.

Thanks

In case you missed it, there actually were some presets in KCT that we (the RSS-RO team) brutally deleted. These didn't make any sense for RP-1 players but may be useful for stock. Not sure what these change though as I haven't tried any of these myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, siimav said:

In case you missed it, there actually were some presets in KCT that we (the RSS-RO team) brutally deleted. These didn't make any sense for RP-1 players but may be useful for stock. Not sure what these change though as I haven't tried any of these myself.

Thanks, I've found and added them.

Next release will have them, I'll wait a bit to see if anyone supplies any more:

Current presets will be:

  • 7 Days - A strict 7 Kerbin day limit between launches. No other time restrictions or use of upgrades.
  • Default - The Default KCT Settings
  • Upgrade Free - Relies entirely on the Stock building upgrades rather than the KCT upgrade system
  • Rodhern Low-tech - Faster low-tech career values

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Thanks, I've found and added them.

Next release will have them, I'll wait a bit to see if anyone supplies any more:

Current presets will be:

  • 7 Days - A strict 7 Kerbin day limit between launches. No other time restrictions or use of upgrades.
  • Default - The Default KCT Settings
  • Upgrade Free - Relies entirely on the Stock building upgrades rather than the KCT upgrade system
  • Rodhern Low-tech - Faster low-tech career values

 

There was a preset that was timing only for upgraded VAB/SPH a couple pages back.  I still haven't got round to giving it a go yet though.

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, theJesuit said:

I only have KerbalConstructionTime 1.4.5.4, AngleCan Mods, KER, Kopernicus, ModularFlightIndicator, TrriggerTech (with KAC) installed.  Latest MM 4.0.2.

AM I missing something - magicore or something else?

Missing MagiCore is likely.  It's listed as a dependency in CKAN and it's not included in the download .zip's.

@linuxgurugamer's MagiCore and KCT respectively.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/MagiCore/releases

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/KCT/releases

Edited by Jacke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jacke said:

Missing MagiCore is likely.  It's listed as a dependency in CKAN and it's not included in the download .zip's

I had a feeling.  Thanks!  That may need to be added somewhere on Spacedock and the OP as well.

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jacke said:

Missing MagiCore is likely.  It's listed as a dependency in CKAN and it's not included in the download .zip's.

@linuxgurugamer's MagiCore and KCT respectively.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/MagiCore/releases

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/KCT/releases

This turned the trick for me.  Definitely need to be sure Magicore is up to date.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 11:53 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Can you provide a link to an older screenshot, please?

My Current  UI: KCT-error.png

Older SS: Ui-with-BP.png

I suppose @DMagic would know best what its supposed to look like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shizen said:

My Current  UI: KCT-error.png

Older SS: Ui-with-BP.png

I suppose @DMagic would know best what its supposed to look like.

I can tell you right now, that the current UI is correct, you aren't missing any fields.  The code is there, but commented out.

3 hours ago, theJesuit said:

@linuxgurugamer here is the stripped back VAB and part count only preset.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2im9n0beegn9rvs/VABandPartCount.cfg?dl=0

Peace. 

Thanks, I'll add it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I can tell you right now, that the current UI is correct, you aren't missing any fields.  The code is there, but commented out.

Ok dokey, thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shizen said:

Ok dokey, thx

The part inventory was moved into ScrapYard which has its own UI. The screenshot you provided looks correct to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, magico13 said:

The part inventory was moved into ScrapYard which has its own UI. The screenshot you provided looks correct to me.

My concern was the removal of the BP cost/total while building. But if its removal is intended that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've run into an issue with recovering vessels, it works fine at first when starting off in my game, but the moment I start doing part contracts or even contracts it prevents me from recovering aircraft and gives me the error message, I've tried reloading the scene and the game to no avail. I'm not sure if it's related to contracts or if it's related to part unlocks. I'm not entirely sure, I've posted the link to the log if you want to have a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ragst3o7KQ-nDGVEPt-6eZrHXz-Cs6LY/view?usp=sharing

Edited by FuriousSquirrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FuriousSquirrel said:

I've run into an issue with recovering vessels, it works fine at first when starting off in my game, but the moment I start doing part contracts or even contracts it prevents me from recovering aircraft and gives me the error message, I've tried reloading the scene and the game to no avail. I'm not sure if it's related to contracts or if it's related to part unlocks. I'm not entirely sure, I've posted the link to the log if you want to have a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ragst3o7KQ-nDGVEPt-6eZrHXz-Cs6LY/view?usp=sharing

Some have reported that EVA-ing the kerbonaut from your plane and then recoverying them separately helps with that issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.