[0.24.2]MapResourceOverlay for Science,Karbonite/MKS and biomes VERSION 0.2.7

Cyrik

understood.

I need to add MapResourceOverlay again, since Roverdude posted a new update in his dropbox to test if it's back up.

USI_EXPERIMENTAL_AllMods_2014.09.30.A.zip

Also check to be on the latest version of MapResourceOverlay as the fix was also given to Cyrik

Also check to be on the latest version of MapResourceOverlay as the fix was also given to Cyrik

From the gib site it looks like the switch was put in after the release

 Commits on Sep 24, 2014

 Markus marce155 switched from ORS to ORS-X ec477cd

 Markus marce155 fixed access violation when opening resource options window 2d9a3ef

https://github.com/Cyrik/MapResourceOverlay/compare/0.2.6...master

update is out.

it should hopefully fix orsx compatibility and the linux issue.

I´ll work on new features and other fixes over the weekend

Thank you to everyone for beeing this patient of the past few weeks

Installed yesterday, was about to report resources not showing properly. . . booted this morning to see there was an update to fix it. Excellent!

More of this sort of thing.

BTW the little mechanism that informs you that an update is available on game load is quite brilliant and IMO should almost be mandatory for all mods, can you spread the word of this functionality to other modders?

Fairly few of the mods I have installed have anything like this and if they do you have to click something in a submenu to check for the updates.

Installed yesterday, was about to report resources not showing properly. . . booted this morning to see there was an update to fix it. Excellent!

BTW the little mechanism that informs you that an update is available on game load is quite brilliant and IMO should almost be mandatory for all mods, can you spread the word of this functionality to other modders?

Fairly few of the mods I have installed have anything like this and if they do you have to click something in a submenu to check for the updates.

It's KSP-AVC - bug your favorite modders to use it :)

Thank you for the compliments.

The one about the update thingy should be directed at ksp AVC . Its a great mod that you just throw in with your own mod and it gives you the functionality you saw. It also has a standalone plugin that gives you a bit more information on all your mods. I´m hoping more people will adopt it, especially since it couldn't be easier to use as the mod author.

• 2 weeks later...

Works really well, though I may have found a bug.

Every time I launch a new ship or switch to a different vessel, I get another mapresourceoverlay icon. So, now that I've built 5 rockets I have 5 identical mapresourceoverlay icons.

I'm using the stock toolbar and not blizzys.

hey guys,

just wanted to say that i´m still alive. i´m moving to a new city to start my first job so it has been a bit crazy the last few weeks. once i´m settled i´ll try to get back into developing new features and continueing support. for right now the version should be compatible with 0.25

hey guys,

just wanted to say that i´m still alive. i´m moving to a new city to start my first job so it has been a bit crazy the last few weeks. once i´m settled i´ll try to get back into developing new features and continueing support. for right now the version should be compatible with 0.25

Thanks for the info Cyrik and, thanks also for your mod. We know life takes precedence over mods. Take care of you and, know you have the appreciation of all of us. We look forward to you updating this mod when you can.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.