[1.1.2] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.5.8

KospY

Ok thanks

Ahh, nothing yet :P

Just found KAS and Mechjeb are down when I tried to fire up game.

Two mods I use more than any other... oh well, guess I'll play with squads new features till these become available again.

I've never tried Kethane, so the new built-in resource finding and mining should be good to keep me busy for awhile.

Looking forward to the updates when makers can get around to them.

Cheers.

Didnt Kospy say something about merging parts of KAS and KIS once 1.0 droped...or making changes along those lines???

Yeah, he said he's already got some stuff done but unreleased for 1.0 at least for KIS. So he's working on it.

Really looking forward to playing around with KAS in 1.0.

Was some indusrtial/mining base designs Ive tried in the past that failed horribly.....BUT with 1.0 comes greatly increased physics load range....and many of these old ideas now become very viable build options!!

Nope, I only have one KSP install and that was downloaded after when 1.0 came out, and has all of the new parts and effects in, so I can confirm it is 1.0, and KAS still works, the only other mods I have installed are some of the USI mods that were updated, as well as mechjeb as I mentioned before.

- - - Updated - - -

After a bit of more experimentation, the only thing i have found not to work is the containers, they do not attach to anything in the VAB or SPH, and due to this i cannot obviously try them on a craft.

Iv also tested KAS on 1.0 on a new game, and have had no crashes or unexpected bugs. the only thing (as Eurofighter13 mentioned) I have noticed is that the containers will not fit correctly, but I have manage to get one to stick upside down to a normal connection point, and just flip it 180 degrees. I was then able to use them as intended. Struts, Pipes, Winches and grabbing/Placing all works perfectly.

Iv also tested KAS on 1.0 on a new game, and have had no crashes or unexpected bugs. the only thing (as Eurofighter13 mentioned) I have noticed is that the containers will not fit correctly, but I have manage to get one to stick upside down to a normal connection point, and just flip it 180 degrees. I was then able to use them as intended. Struts, Pipes, Winches and grabbing/Placing all works perfectly.

Hi, try this MM config, works for me:

@PART[KAS_*]:HAS[#node_stack_bottom[*]]:NEEDS[KAS]
{
@node_stack_bottom = #$node_stack_bottom[0]$, $node_stack_bottom[1]$, $node_stack_bottom[2]$,$node_stack_bottom[3]$, -1,$node_stack_bottom[5]$,$node_stack_bottom[6]$
}

Salud.

Hi, try this MM config, works for me:

@PART[KAS_*]:HAS[#node_stack_bottom
[*]]:NEEDS[KAS]
{
@node_stack_bottom = #$node_stack_bottom[0]$, $node_stack_bottom[1]$, $node_stack_bottom[2]$,$node_stack_bottom[3]$, -1,$node_stack_bottom[5]$,$node_stack_bottom[6]$
}

Salud.

This does indeed fix it. I am now using the newest .90 verson of FAR, newest 1.0 verson of ModuleManager and adding those lines into the MM config. Iv done some more testing, and i cant find a single problem.