[1.1.2] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.5.8

KospY

Les mecs, vous gérez la pistache ! J'ai hâte de l'avoir cette mise à jour. Un grand merci à vous de la part des joueurs francophones qui utilisent votre mod ! et surtout, prenez votre temps, on sait que KSP n'est pas votre seule vie. Sinon encore merci

Thank for your work. This mod is awesome !

I have a mission to set up a moon base on Minnmus. I can't properly set up a drilling base without piping resources with kerbal attachment system. Hope it gets finished soon.

And without KAS containers you have no need for MM anyway since that was only for adding grabability to parts.

So wait... if I drop something in KIS, how am I going to pick it up again?

I took some time on my sleeping time this week to update KAS models and textures to have them ready for next update.

Its something I wanted for a while but then KIS happened :)

Here's a preview :

http://i.imgur.com/wR4twlF.png

Those are some great parts. I love the softer texture, it's a bit more subtle. Looking forward to the update.

I took some time on my sleeping time this week to update KAS models and textures to have them ready for next update.

Its something I wanted for a while but then KIS happened :)

Here's a preview :

Absolutely splendid!

Indeed, I edited the setting.cfg file to change the hotkey, as KospY explained on KIS thread's 1st page...

I saw where he suggested changing the grab hotkey, but have not played the new version yet so I do not understand why you need to move the hotkey, can you explain please?

I saw where he suggested changing the grab hotkey, but have not played the new version yet so I do not understand why you need to move the hotkey, can you explain please?

Because weird things happen when you press a hotkey that is bound to 2 different grab commands.

Because weird things happen when you press a hotkey that is bound to 2 different grab commands.

I deleted the parts and MM cfgs per the KIS clean up instructions, do I still need to change the hotkey? What did you change yours to that was not already being used for something else?

Update to KAS for 1.0 coming ever?? Can't be that much difference. Been a week and a half..

A little rude don't you think? Please be patient with the mod makers...they make our games run.

Edited by Smurfalot

Update to KAS for 1.0 coming ever?? Can't be that much difference. Been a week and a half..

Talk about entitlement issues... this is a mod made by a fan in their spare time. You haven't paid for it. If you don't like the speed of development make your own mod?

Well, he's yanking out the functionality moving to KIS and making KAS work with KIS. He's updating models. He's got to get it to 1.0. I think that's quite a bit of difference.

So, some parts from KAS will be abandoned and some new replacement parts will be offered by KIS, but not all of them, right?

Now we will have to have both KAS and KIS?

So, some parts from KAS will be abandoned and some new replacement parts will be offered by KIS, but not all of them, right?

KIS will be the engine that handles storage, attachment etc. KAS will be like a parts pack of cool parts.

KAS will require KIS, but KIS can function on it's own.

You're awesome KospY, thanks for KAS and KIS. And a big thanks to those who help you with it too. Please don't feel like we are trying to rush you or demand your work... we're just hooked on KAS. ;p