The Unofficial Kerbal Space Program Forum Steam Group

Volcanix

supraman2jzgte

Oh sorry, didn't see that one. I can't find you however, is it possible that you posted your account name? You shouldn't post that one online, other people can't find you over that.

Oh and by the way, you all miss a lot when you don't join the group, just saying.

For example, today we discussed what an exclamation mark is and what not. :D

Edited by Volcanix

• 2 months later...

Hello there!

Since there weren't any new posts lately, I decided I should post something in order to prevent the thread from dying. I hope this isn't considered necro-posting.

We got a new group picture today and I thought it was worth sharing, if someone is interested in joining simply send me a friend request on Steam (my name there is Volcanix). See ya :)

A9RQaA2.png

Volcanix said:
Hello there!

Since there weren't any new posts lately, I decided I should post something in order to prevent the thread from dying. I hope this isn't considered necro-posting.

We got a new group picture today and I thought it was worth sharing, if someone is interested in joining simply send me a friend request on Steam (my name there is Volcanix). See ya :)

http://i.imgur.com/A9RQaA2.png

Most awesome steam group ever? :D

Edited by Hydrazine_Soup

• 11 months later...
On 2/1/2015 at 9:25 AM, Volcanix said:

Oh sorry, didn't see that one. I can't find you however, is it possible that you posted your account name? You shouldn't post that one online, other people can't find you over that.

Oh and by the way, you all miss a lot when you don't join the group, just saying.

For example, today we discussed what an exclamation mark is and what not. :D

Wow sorry I never seen this, at the time I was super new to Steam. you wanna look up My2jzget  

pic is a white car.

My steam name is DolphinDude3, I mostly play KSP (Which I've added to Steam as a non-steam game since I purchased it directly from SQUAD), SpaceEngine (Also a non-steam game that I've added), Space Engineers, and WarThunder. And I'm willing to join the Steam group!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Four years and four days have passed since this group has been opened by  @Volcanix but the group is still up and running, even after the dreadful Steam user interface update.

Here's an invitation link.

Most of the time there's someone online. Ask any questions regarding KSP as most people who frequent the group are KSP veterans and will gladly help you.

[Quoted a post that has since been removed]

Why should I open a new thread with same topic, just to advertise 4 years of the same group with almost same words? Necroposting is not a breach of rules if it's meaningful.

9 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Then report the threads. The moderation team cannot intervene unless you do.

ZedNova is a member of the group who doesn't want new people to come and made a joke that looks serious. He obviously didn't think it through well enough to realize how inconvenient such careless claim would be. The group is fine, nobody has ever been harassed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Deddly

1 hour ago, lajoswinkler said:

[Quoted a post that has since been removed]

Why should I open a new thread with same topic, just to advertise 4 years of the same group with almost same words? Necroposting is not a breach of rules if it's meaningful.

ZedNova is a member of the group who doesn't want new people to come and made a joke that looks serious. He obviously didn't think it through well enough to realize how inconvenient such careless claim would be. The group is fine, nobody has ever been harassed. :rolleyes:

I've been a member there for a while. Also a member of the Steam KSP forum, or also known as the "Discussion tab". 

While I'm not a frequent poster to either, I do visit them. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.