[WIP] Kosmodrome - Space Center (v0.9, 1.10.2014)

Divico

He refused to do it too :(

Then read the very first sentence in this thread...

You can use an existing model, either from here or Kerbin-Side, and place it yourself. No modeling required. Read the documentation for the Kerbtown plugin here. The in-game GUI is very simple.

Divico, i was dreamed about Baikonur in KSP from 0.20! Thank you!

raidernick making some "holders" or clamps for Soyuz\R7 rocket, so is it possible to includ them into your mod when thay are will be done? or you will make your own things?

Very early idea of a new Space Plane Hangar:

mHIX8t8.png

"..as if millions of Baikonur-purists suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. They fear something terrible has happened."

- Kenobi Kerman

It's a bit out-of-place for the Kosmodrome. On the other hand, it's a real SPH. In a desert.

- Opinions?

Divico, i was dreamed about Baikonur in KSP from 0.20! Thank you!

raidernick making some "holders" or clamps for Soyuz\R7 rocket, so is it possible to includ them into your mod when thay are will be done? or you will make your own things?

You're welcome! Hope you like it.

Raidernick is considering doing something for this mod. We'll see.

Myself, I have an idea or two. Nothing descided yet.

• 2 weeks later...

The floodlights already use AnimateOnClick.

You may want to visit Raidernicks thread, he's working on Soyuz Launch Towers (as parts) for his rockets:

pRzja6L.png?1

I'm currently looking into adding static launch towers. Since they would fit only one specific rocket size, I think they will be open, ready for launch and not animated. If you want to use raidernicks towers, once released, you can delete the whatever.mu file in the Kosmodrome folder. That's my current plan anyway, subject to change etc.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a major issue with this pad: when loading a rocket on any of the pads, something happens and all of the parts scatter everywhere. The rocket is made up of nothing but stock and Tantares parts. What's causing this? Could the problem be that I'm using 1.0.5?

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.