[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Just get previous B9, latest FireSpitter DLL and latest RasterPropMonitor, NodeToggle, SmokeScreen should work fine for now, Tav/bac9 haven't been in yet since FS update and I don't have the permissions (or knowledge) needed to package a release from the repo.

I did all of this, pretty sure I did it correctly I just replaced RPM in the B9 folder, then copied over the same Firespitter files that were in there previously with the newer version, but when I load the game now it tells me that FireSpitter is incompatible, and that crossfeedenabler doesn't work with the version of Unity.

I did all of this, pretty sure I did it correctly I just replaced RPM in the B9 folder, then copied over the same Firespitter files that were in there previously with the newer version, but when I load the game now it tells me that FireSpitter is incompatible, and that crossfeedenabler doesn't work with the version of Unity.

I have the exact same problem. Installed all the recent versions I could find, but to no avail. I guess we need to wait for the B9 update :)

Just get previous B9, latest FireSpitter DLL and latest RasterPropMonitor, NodeToggle, SmokeScreen should work fine for now, Tav/bac9 haven't been in yet since FS update and I don't have the permissions (or knowledge) needed to package a release from the repo.

Erm, What's nodetoggle, and how do I get it? >:

I got it to work :) I also downloaded the latest update for crossfeed enabler, and downloaded the plugin DLL from the firespitter github. Previously I downloaded the entire firespitter mod, and just used the DLL from that.

Anyone having issues starting ksp with b9? While loading the textures the ksp gets stuck on "utility landing gear_hdg1a". It doesnt freeze/lockup or anything just stuck there.

I've experienced that, but with other parts. I can safely say, though, that it's not B9's fault.

Anyone having issues starting ksp with b9? While loading the textures the ksp gets stuck on "utility landing gear_hdg1a". It doesnt freeze/lockup or anything just stuck there.

I'm getting errors with B9 and RPM screens get strange coloured, my kerbals are confused! :confused:

Same problem with KSOS, I think are some refereces wrong.

I'm using 0.25 latest RPM, firesplitter.dll, CFE, B9 and KSOS

No problem loading with B9, some since I've installed KSOS

Today I've tried to erease the entire JSI folder and reinstall Raster prop monitor without JSI from B9 and... All cockpits works fine!

I was sure it was opposite...

Edited by stardestroyer
update

Umm, any new updated on B9?

Been some time since anything happened in the thread...

Here

VirginGeneric.dll

is one of the authors posting on this thread helping users.

as for the new version, i think they're waiting on the stabilization of some other components.

Umm, any new updated on B9?

Been some time since anything happened in the thread...

For the impatient: the current 'live' branch works just fine in 0.25. (for me at any rate, YMMV)

Go look on the bitbucket repo and you will see that the required libraries have already been updated.

I've found a bug with the S2W Wide intake adapter (x3). . . . I'm still using KSP 24.2, B9 5.2.4, Near, and Deadly reentry. Here's the bug: Load up an aircraft with the part, and hit the brakes. Let it sit there, stage if you want it does it without doing so, your "air speed" is 100 M/s and the part will overheat and explode.

Other intakes also have the airspeed at 100 M/s but don't heat up at all.

-------------------

commenting out the physics modifier's, so that the stock physics are used, doesn't change anything. However adding PhysicsSignificance = 1 does keep the part from heating up.

Edited by Ford6
updated information