[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Hello all, wondering if you can help me!

The problem is that the RP monitors in the B9 cockpits show a weird off colour view and all props are frozen, none move including the nav ball and throttles. However the buttons still function, the gear button, light button etc, they just dont move/light up. Here are two screenshots, on of the MK2 cockpit and one of BD's epic Lighting cockpit. In both buttons have been pressed and the throttle is set to max:

NxILo2q.png

iDGX1AF.png

As you can see the cover over the abort button moved when clicked, I have no idea how significant that is.

As for fixing, after reading the previous pages, I found and manually updated/reinstalled various plugins that go with B9, including RPM. This made the monitors function in stock cockpits but didn't fix the B9 cockpits. If there is anything else I can provide to help identify the problem, just let me know.

Thanks, Jazza

Neither Tav or bac9 has surfaced on IRC all week I can only assume they're busy and our indications from snjo was that .25 version of FireSpitter would take some time, I fear of a combination of miscommunication and ordinary IRL:isms, I expect one or both to surface during the weekend and release a .25 compatible version, though as said previous version works fairly well, and what issues there are can be fixed by manually updating the plugins, previous FireSpitter is identical to new one except it doesn't trigger the warning about old version.

New RasterPropMonitor version no longer contains the old B9 IVAs for pre-R5 so you can install it after B9 no problems, in fact current B9 contains an outdated version, I'd suggest removing the JSI/RPM folder bundled with B9 and installing the new JSI/RPM version if you want to do it manually.

I'm sorry about this, but we're all fairly busy people, same reason I haven't finished the S3 concord style cockpit yet, I'm back to school and my leisure time has been cut short drastically, I'm still working on it but the pace isn't as good as I'd like, I'll make a push this weekend and I'll show some pictures Sunday/Monday, My estimate at this point is most likely next weekend or early week after that if school doesn't get crazy on me.

Edited by K3|Chris

im having issues with the m2 cargo and far, it doesnt seem to be shielding the contents and things are blowing up, most of the time it seems to be the KAS containers i put in there but i even saw a experiment pod get blow off one time.

in assembly it says 22 parts shielded but on run way it says 0

im having issues with the m2 cargo and far, it doesnt seem to be shielding the contents and things are blowing up, most of the time it seems to be the KAS containers i put in there but i even saw a experiment pod get blow off one time.

in assembly it says 22 parts shielded but on run way it says 0

If you're not using the latest FAR update, you'll see that. If you are using the latest, then report to Ferram because that issue should have been fixed

I'm having an issue with the live branch of B9 in 0.25. I am using other mods, which I will list. The problem is the game trying to load files that don't exist. It stops while trying to load B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_HL/part/HL_Aero_Cockpit. The game does not freeze, crash, close, or show the slightest problems, it just stops. The /part/HL_Aero_Cockpit does not exist in the file directory. I removed the HL cockpit and the same issue happened ith the S3 cockpit. The other mods I am using are Bahumato Dynamics, BD Armory, Lightning Mk2 Cockpit, Firespitter (With updated dll), Kerbonov, MSI, Tweakscale, Kerbinside, and the Spanner's Boomsticks and Shell Box and JDAM bombs addons for BDArmory.

[...]The problem is the game trying to load files that don't exist. It stops while trying to load B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_HL/part/HL_Aero_Cockpit. The game does not freeze, crash, close, or show the slightest problems, it just stops.[...]

this was the old behavior when the loader ran out of memory. you might try Alt-Tab and see if you have a error dialog hiding behind KSP's rendering window.

on the other hand, the duplication suggests you have old configs in, delete your B9 folder and re-add it from the latest zip and see if that corrects the issue.

I'm having an issue with the live branch of B9 in 0.25. I am using other mods, which I will list. The problem is the game trying to load files that don't exist. It stops while trying to load B9_Aerospace/Parts/Cockpit_HL/part/HL_Aero_Cockpit. The game does not freeze, crash, close, or show the slightest problems, it just stops. The /part/HL_Aero_Cockpit does not exist in the file directory. I removed the HL cockpit and the same issue happened ith the S3 cockpit. The other mods I am using are Bahumato Dynamics, BD Armory, Lightning Mk2 Cockpit, Firespitter (With updated dll), Kerbonov, MSI, Tweakscale, Kerbinside, and the Spanner's Boomsticks and Shell Box and JDAM bombs addons for BDArmory.

Sounds exactly like the problem Im having, just different file. Even on a 100% clean KSP install this happens with just B9 loaded.

I have ATM, yes, forgot to mention it. The thing is, the same mods worked just fine on 0.24.2. I also removed most of the mods to see if it was memory, but the same thing happened, again on Cockpit_HL, so I'm certain it's not a memory issue. And there is no error dialog, and when I say the game stops loading, those little loading things (Like "Combobulating Discombobulator) continue to change.

When is B9 for .25 coming out?
Who knows, but I LOVE .25! I'm currently installing FAR right now, since the stock aerodynamics isn't too good, and I want nosecones to work :) Then, when .25 b9 comes out, I will get b9. Every other time i've tried getting b9 mods, it only gives me like 2 parts, so when this one comes out, it better work! I can't wait till b9 cause then, IVA MISSIONS! WOOOOO

Hello to all.

First, WOW, new parts are really great looking and I am certainly enjoying the supplied craft.

I am having some issues, that I am sure are due to some incompatibility that I have caused...

I am testing this in ksp 0.25 and working with the newest MechJeb and either FAR or NEAR and the additional mods by MechJeb for NEAR or FAR.

When using NEAR, the stock aircraft fly stable, but I am getting ksp.log absolutely filled with;

[EXC 16:04:47.434] TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SpriteText' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

InternalProp.OnUpdate ()

InternalModel.OnUpdate ()

Part.InternalOnUpdate ()

Part.Update ()

[EXC 16:04:47.485] TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SpriteText' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

InternalProp.OnUpdate ()

InternalModel.OnUpdate ()

Part.InternalOnUpdate ()

Part.Update ()

I do NOT get the flooding of the above entries when using FAR, however my craft oscillate wildly, fighting mostly pitch, but to the point of causing crash.

Any ideas and or suggestions / help will be greatly appreciated...

Cheers.

Release 5.2.5

Wow It's Nothing And Only Plugin Developers Worked On Something Edition

zqw5lt0.pngr5ws7xH.pngAXkQOlc.png

WARNING! IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY USED RELEASE 5.2.3 OR EARLIER RELEASES:

Make absolutely sure you don't have any TGA textures left in the part folders.

The mod has switched to PNG at release 5.2.4, leaving TGA in will result in enormous memory use.

If in doubt, remove the old B9_Aerospace folder and replace it with one from the archive.

Not applied to those who are making a transition from release 5.2.4 to release 5.2.5.

• The mod is now compatible with KSP 0.25

• Updated ModuleManager to 2.5.1

• Updated CrossFeedEnabler to 3.1

• Updated SmokeScreen to 2.5.0.0

• Rebuilt KineTechAnimation against KSP 0.25

• Rebuilt ResGen against KSP 0.25

• Updated RasterPropModule to 0.18.3

• Updated FireSpitter for KSP 0.25

* Updated NodeToggle for KSP 0.25

• MK2 CT seat fix

• Fixed rescale values of the pylon parts

Edited by bac9