[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

3 minutes ago, Speedster159 said:

Everything on CKAN is working fine except for the Primary B9 pack. ( Including dependencies )

I talked with the CKAN people and there are a couple of issues with the metadata files I have to resolve.  But seriously.  Be patient.  These things don't happen immediately.

Something I forgot to mention earlier (but you might have inferred based on earlier posts in this thread):

TweakScale is currently incompatible with the B9 Parts, or at least any switchable parts currently.  I will investigate how to add support, but it may be that it isn't possible right now, at least until Squad fixes the oddities with part masses and module masses in 1.2 or 1.3.

Some S2 parts do not match in paintings.

For instance, S2 Reusable Pod has a thermal plates covering painting, while S2 Universal Tail Section doesn't have it same way. Also, some parts color palettes do not match.

Is it planned to fix this or they are just subjected to be deprecated?

53 minutes ago, Capt. James T. Kirman said:

How can I install the HX parts only? I need it for some sci-fi interstellar ships, but don't want to install the entire B9 pack, not because it's bad or anything, I really enjoy them, it's just that I need to save up on RAM.

On 2/16/2016 at 7:42 PM, blowfish said:

The HX pack no longer depends on the core pack, but it has its own dependencies: B9PartSwitch, B9AnimationModules, ModuleManager, Klockheed_Martian_Gimbal, and SmokeScreen

All the required dependencies are included in the HX download and CKAN is aware of them.

Edited by blowfish

3 hours ago, Horus said:

Some S2 parts do not match in paintings.

For instance, S2 Reusable Pod has a thermal plates covering painting, while S2 Universal Tail Section doesn't have it same way. Also, some parts color palettes do not match.

Is it planned to fix this or they are just subjected to be deprecated?

that has been that since i started playing with b9, it hasn't been fixed in over a year, i don't think it will be fixed now.

Edited by TheWired

1 hour ago, Joshwoo69 said:

Is there any where I can get the older clean textures? I miss them.

22 minutes ago, Table said:

And also, why am I missing some parts? Thanks!

Nothing has been removed, only moved to the legacy pack

22 minutes ago, Table said:

Hey! can anyone tell me the download link for those blocky parts?

Everything is on Github.

1 minute ago, Table said:

Nvm, thanks though. But you didn't have to be rude about it

I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.  Don't take it personally - I just see so many trivial requests every day that it seems like no one actually bothers to try and find things themselves before posting.