[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

This might just be me, but when I right click on the universal parts, nothing shows up (except for the hx part, where it shows "show nodes" or "hide nodes"). For the HX parts, they're unusable unless i turn on infinite fuel. Help?

3 hours ago, elimcfly said:

This might just be me, but when I right click on the universal parts, nothing shows up (except for the hx part, where it shows "show nodes" or "hide nodes"). For the HX parts, they're unusable unless i turn on infinite fuel. Help?

Welcome to the forum! Read the link in @blowfish's signature for details on how to get support for your problem(s).

In this case, I'd wager you don't have the latest versions of the necessary plugins installed properly. Post a link to your game log file and @blowfish or another modder will take a look to see what the problem is. (But for the love of Ookami Suwako-Sama, don't post the log in the thread proper! It's a wall of text that makes War And Peace look like a convenience store receipt!)

On 6/24/2016 at 10:22 AM, ArthurPanther said:

Thank you so much for your quick and informative response, blowfish. Now I know the why I feel much better. Isn't that weird?

Well, Firespitter has been updated, so the ball is in my court now.  I should have a new release within a couple of days.  Will fix a couple of issues too.

On 9/1/2014 at 11:09 PM, bac9 said:

Fix lights illuminating planets from orbit (thanks taniwha

But what about my orbital spotlight station? How are kerbals going to play Kerb-Ball at night now? ;.;
Thanks Blowfish(and those who helped), this mod is still the best in existence!

32 minutes ago, DanialADH said:

hey guys

which version of mechjeb works for this mod

Latest stable MJ version that is created for KSP version you play on.
I can't recall any issues with MJ and parts from this mod, if you encounter any issue it is most likely MJ itself, or some improper adjustment for MJ (PID attitude, for example) in combination with other mods (FAR,Deadly re-entry...), mostly ones that influence game physics.

On 7/2/2016 at 8:16 AM, Deimos Rast said:

slightly sad about the spotlight "fix" as those are actually my favorite parts in the entire mod. I'll get by...some how. *sigh*:(

I see Ven's Stock Revamp still has this spotlight issue. That mod has lights on every docking port(like a wide laser pointer showing where the port is aiming). Those shine the same kind of light onto the planet's surface(as big as countries), also in map view.

KSP: 1.1.3 Windows 64bit

Problem: S2 Docking Port does not undock after asking it to undock

Mods Installed: B9 Aerospace, DistantObject, DMagicOrbitalScience, EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements, FuelTanksPlus, HeatControl, InterstellarFuelSwitch, JSI, KerbalConstructionTime, KerbalEngineer, KerbalJointReinforcement, KWRocketry, NearFutureConstruction, NearFutureElectrical, NearFuturePropulsion, NearFutureSolar, PlanetaryBaseInc, PlanetShine, ProceduralFairings, ProceduralParts, RealChute, RealPlume, RLA Stockalike, SDHI, SmokeScreen, StageRecovery, StationPartsExpansion, StationScience, Tantares, TextureReplacer, Trajectories, TweakScale

Reproduction Steps: Dock a craft using an S2 Docking Port with another craft (using any other docking port). Attempt to undock afterwards.

Loghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/k4nbmk3vu8vmtg7/output_log.txt?dl=0

hey i have a bug where the HL cockpits IVA shows up on the bottom of the SPH, but ive seen it happen before and i know there is an easy fix but not sure what. also, with the dynamic B9 procedural wings, on the bitbucket page, what is the different wiith the PSSM and PP versions?

18 hours ago, WDZOrangeJuice said:

KSP: 1.1.3 Windows 64bit

Problem: S2 Docking Port does not undock after asking it to undock

Mods Installed: B9 Aerospace, DistantObject, DMagicOrbitalScience, EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements, FuelTanksPlus, HeatControl, InterstellarFuelSwitch, JSI, KerbalConstructionTime, KerbalEngineer, KerbalJointReinforcement, KWRocketry, NearFutureConstruction, NearFutureElectrical, NearFuturePropulsion, NearFutureSolar, PlanetaryBaseInc, PlanetShine, ProceduralFairings, ProceduralParts, RealChute, RealPlume, RLA Stockalike, SDHI, SmokeScreen, StageRecovery, StationPartsExpansion, StationScience, Tantares, TextureReplacer, Trajectories, TweakScale

Reproduction Steps: Dock a craft using an S2 Docking Port with another craft (using any other docking port). Attempt to undock afterwards.

Loghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/k4nbmk3vu8vmtg7/output_log.txt?dl=0

Couldn't replicate ... it seems that the "undock" action only appears on one of the two ports, but it seems like that's the way it works with stock ports.  Tried with one CDP port and one stock port, and with two CDP ports and I was able to undock in both cases.  Could you clarify that the undock action doesn't appear on either port, and if so, could you provide a craft/save file the reliably exhibits the issue (ideally using only stock and B9 parts)?

4 hours ago, 123nick said:

hey i have a bug where the HL cockpits IVA shows up on the bottom of the SPH, but ive seen it happen before and i know there is an easy fix but not sure what. also, with the dynamic B9 procedural wings, on the bitbucket page, what is the different wiith the PSSM and PP versions?

That's usually a sign that the Firespitter plugin is broken/outdated.  Try re-installing it.

As for the procedural wings, that's a different mod ... I'd recommend asking in the thread for it.

50 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Couldn't replicate ... it seems that the "undock" action only appears on one of the two ports, but it seems like that's the way it works with stock ports.  Tried with one CDP port and one stock port, and with two CDP ports and I was able to undock in both cases.  Could you clarify that the undock action doesn't appear on either port, and if so, could you provide a craft/save file the reliably exhibits the issue (ideally using only stock and B9 parts)?

That's usually a sign that the Firespitter plugin is broken/outdated.  Try re-installing it.

As for the procedural wings, that's a different mod ... I'd recommend asking in the thread for it.

ok, thanks. 

hey, do you know where too get the most recent fire spitter version? i heard the one at the fire spitter topic isnt the most updated, and is obsolote?

Edited by 123nick

2 minutes ago, 123nick said:

ok, thanks. 

hey, do you know where too get the most recent fire spitter version? i heard the one at the fire spitter topic isnt the most updated, and is obsolote?

You should always be able to find the latest version here: https://github.com/snjo/Firespitter/releases, with the most recent version being at the top.

I'm having some bugs where when I try to connect any B9 part to another, it just cancels and removes the connection node and effectively makes this mod unusable.

If needed, here is a screenshot of my GameData folder:

1e95751214.png

Also, if you need it, I can show you what happens, but I wont be putting screenshot if I don't have to.

Edited by FadeEffects

3 hours ago, FadeEffects said:

I'm having some bugs where when I try to connect any B9 part to another, it just cancels and removes the connection node and effectively makes this mod unusable.

I will try to help you, but what I need are logs.  If you don't know how to find them, follow "How to get support" in my signature.

2 minutes ago, blowfish said:

I will try to help you, but what I need are logs.  If you don't know how to find them, follow "How to get support" in my signature.

He has an outdated Module Manager (2.6.6). Think that might have something to do with the shenanigans upon which he is frowning?

And his Squad folder was last updated in April, which means he isn't running KSP 1.1.3

Edited by King Something

Just now, King Something said:

He has an outdated Module Manager (2.6.6). Think that might have something to do with the shenanigans upon which he is frowning?

Ah yeah, that would probably be it.  @FadeEffects please update ModuleManger to version 2.6.25.  It might be worth checking the versions of your other mods and plugins as well.

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

Ah yeah, that would probably be it.  @FadeEffects please update ModuleManger to version 2.6.25.  It might be worth checking the versions of your other mods and plugins as well.

That, and/or running a bunch of mods built for 1.1.3 on  KSP 1.1.2. His Squad folder and Module Manager are the only things older than 13 June 2016.