[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Since I have made no progress on figuring out the airbrakes I've moved them to a new "broken" folder. I've made all the other changes I wanted to make. If no one reports any issues within the next 48 hours I'll provide usable downloads on Saturday.

i suggest using the module from SQUAD's airbrakes ;)

wait so B9 is still a thing? D:

arent you the guy that was trying to declare KW dead too? whats your deal...

Since I have made no progress on figuring out the airbrakes I've moved them to a new "broken" folder. I've made all the other changes I wanted to make. If no one reports any issues within the next 48 hours I'll provide usable downloads on Saturday.

looking forward to this!

also, the HX parts arent showin up for me either in the maint. build?

Does this mean that b9 aerospace will be released for KSP 1.0.4 today? :rolleyes:

B9 Aerospace 5.3.0 Preliminary Release

Download from Bitbucket

This release is marked as experimental until bac9 gives approval.

License is BY-NC-SA 3.0, included in the downloads and in the OP. Required mods are distributed under their own licenses. Plugin source can be found from the respective forum threads or repositories, listed in the readme.

This release is intended mainly as a compatibility patch for KSP 1.0.4. A full changelog can be found in the download.

The HX parts have been split into their own pack, and the wings, landing gear, and Mk4 adapter (old Mk4 system) have been split into a legacy pack. Both can be downloaded at the same location as the main pack. Note that they depend on the core pack.

I was unable to get the airbrakes to work in 1.0.4 (using the same setup as the stock airbrake), so they have been removed. They can still be downloaded from Bitbucket in the B9_Aerospace_Broken folder.

Please don't ask me to update CKAN, Kerbalstuff, or the OP. Those are not things I have the power to do.

Afair, bac9 announced some new models, but as I see the release is just an update to 1.0.4. D'you plan to add something new?

The new models require a new plugin, which isn't ready yet. They should make it into the next update.

Awesome to so B9 being adjusted and fixed for 1.0.4 but i'm having a problem with lift, none of the wings (or any parts from b9) seem to be giving me lift in the sph or vab the control surfaces are also not working, i cant even configure them for things like yaw and pitch are they in a similar state as the aero brakes or is it just me?

Awesome to so B9 being adjusted and fixed for 1.0.4 but i'm having a problem with lift, none of the wings (or any parts from b9) seem to be giving me lift in the sph or vab the control surfaces are also not working, i cant even configure them for things like yaw and pitch are they in a similar state as the aero brakes or is it just me?

Did you by chance have FAR installed at one point and then uninstall it, especially through CKAN? If there's an empty FerramAerospaceResearch folder in your GameData folder that would cause this. If that's not the problem, post your output log so we can try to figure out the problem.

Did you by chance have FAR installed at one point and then uninstall it, especially through CKAN? If there's an empty FerramAerospaceResearch folder in your GameData folder that would cause this. If that's not the problem, post your output log so we can try to figure out the problem.

I did at one point, but i completely reinstalled the game last night, the log is massive (5.45mb) is it okay if i just paste a link to it on my Google drve? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwjj-tGZkqZQR1VsT0cwVGhvWFk

Google drive is fine, but you need to make the document publicly viewable :P
Sorry about that haha this link should work https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwjj-tGZkqZQR1VsT0cwVGhvWFk/view?usp=sharing

Update: ive been unistaling mods one by one to see if there was some sort of conflict and i found that mk2 cockpit expansion seemed to be causing the problem

Edited by halucagen

Blowfish, I just wanted to inform you that "b9_hotrockets.cfg" is conflicting with the mod KSP Interstellar. Making the engine sounds and effects in the aforementioned mod nonexistent. I bring this up because both mods are a must have for me and I know it may be that way for others. I don't know what can be done about it, if anything but for now I've deleted the MP_Nazari folder altogether. Great work by the way.

for all remotetech users!

14 hours ago I did a EMERGENCY patch fix. as S2 b9 parts are geting remotetech transmitters. I am not sure if you guys are aware about this.blowfishpro can you update the download package?

for those who want a updated RT please download the repo. thanks.

Edited by Joshwoo69

Blowfish, noob question here. I tried a couple of times to use the HL cargo bay in some Interplanetary Rocket. But, once in space, it seems that the thrust is out from the CoM. This happened also back in 0.90. My question is: am I doing something wrong or what is happening?

for all remotetech users!

14 hours ago I did a EMERGENCY patch fix. as S2 b9 parts are geting remotetech transmitters. I am not sure if you guys are aware about this.blowfishpro can you update the download package?

for those who want a updated RT please download the repo. thanks.

Thanks for the patch. I know other issues will crop up, so I'd like to wait on releasing a patch until there are a few more things. In the mean time, RT users can just download the repository or patch the individual file.

- - - Updated - - -

Blowfish, noob question here. I tried a couple of times to use the HL cargo bay in some Interplanetary Rocket. But, once in space, it seems that the thrust is out from the CoM. This happened also back in 0.90. My question is: am I doing something wrong or what is happening?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean that the CoM of the cargo bay isn't at its center?