[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

1 hour ago, Nucluer said:

the air breaks are not in the mod and i don't want to build all the airplanes again and the be re added 

The air brakes are 100% broken in a way that I have no idea how to fix.  If you want the parts to exist for the purposes of loading an old craft, you can find them in the B9_Aerospace_Broken folder in the Bitbucket repository (maintenance port link in my signature), or in an older version of B9 (e.g. 5.2.8) - it shouldn't be hard to figure out what folder they're in.

If I ever figure out a way to fix them, I'll add them back into the main pack, but I'm not going to distribute anything that's not working.

Edited by blowfish

just asking can the S3 Hypersonic front section  have its own IVA 

one more thing ( im in IVA mode)  when i press FLT then i press APFD the attitude indicator on on all 3 variants is upside down everything else on that screen is fine 

On 30.12.2015 at 0:31 PM, Nucluer said:

just asking can the S3 Hypersonic front section  have its own IVA 

one more thing ( im in IVA mode)  when i press FLT then i press APFD the attitude indicator on on all 3 variants is upside down everything else on that screen is fine 

That is unfortunately unlikely. The original modeler for these left the team quite a while ago, so getting new IVA won't happen if we don't get new talent on board.

Can you describe this problem in more detail? I don't quite understand it yet.

4 hours ago, Flashblade said:

That is unfortunately unlikely. The original modeler for these left the team quite a while ago, so getting new IVA won't happen if we don't get new talent on board.

Can you describe this problem in more detail? I don't quite understand it yet.

if i could figure out how to post a screenshot then you will see the problem

PS how hard is it to make a new IVA

Edited by Nucluer

7 hours ago, Nucluer said:

PS how hard is it to make a new IVA

Short answer: it's a ton of work.

In any case, K3_Chris was working on a replacement with a droop nose and an IVA a while back (though he's been AWOL more recently), so no one would want to put in the effort to make one for the current cockpit.

3 hours ago, blowfish said:

Short answer: it's a ton of work.

In any case, K3_Chris was working on a replacement with a droop nose and an IVA a while back (though he's been AWOL more recently), so no one would want to put in the effort to make one for the current cockpit.

ok thnks 

B9 still 10/10 with me

On 9/1/2014 at 4:09 PM, bac9 said:

Q: I can't find those huge blocky parts from the opening image in my part catalog. Why are those missing?

They were recently separated into another download as they mostly don't share dependencies with the main part of the mod and as many people prefer not to use them.

Could someone please point me to this mod?

13 minutes ago, Hell_Raiser said:

Could someone please point me to this mod?

Sigh.... find it in the bitbucket downloads..... next time check all the places before commenting :).

Edited by Joshwoo69
Vheck

44 minutes ago, Joshwoo69 said:

Sigh.... find it in the bitbucket downloads..... next time check all the places before commenting :).

Yeah, I feel really stupid, I found it right after I hit the post button.  On a side note, are there any command modules for those parts? I have both the normal b9 and the hx parts, but all the command modules are tiny compared to the parts.

Edited by Hell_Raiser

20 minutes ago, Hell_Raiser said:

Yeah, I feel really stupid, I found it right after I hit the post button.  On a side note, are there any command modules for those parts, I have both the normal b9 and the hx parts, but all the command modules are tiny compared to the parts.

Nope.

Please remember to put punctuation too :) 

18 minutes ago, Hell_Raiser said:

Another quick question, the op says that ATM is highly recommended, but according to the comments on the ATM page it is no longer useful for most mods.  Does it still make a difference with B9?

The OP hasn't been updated, so yeah, it probably won't make much of a difference in the current version.  With B9 alone you should be fine on memory anyway.  With B9 and a lot of other mods there are alternate solutions (OpenGL/D3D11 modes, or this mod).

Is it 1.0.4 compatible?

I would use 1.0.5 but KerbinSide doesn't work properly, and if either B9 or KS doesn't work for me, it's a very big problem.

Thanks!

Edited by njmksr

12 minutes ago, njmksr said:

Is it 1.0.4 compatible?

I would use 1.0.5 but KerbinSide doesn't work properly, and if either B9 or KS doesn't work for me, it's a very big problem.

Thanks!

The 5.3.0 prelease is compatible with 1.0.4 - you can find it on Bitbucket.  5.4.0 is most certainly not compatible with 1.0.4.

1 hour ago, njmksr said:

Is it 1.0.4 compatible?

Thanks!

Kerbinside works in 1.0.5 with this version of Konstructs :)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/94863-104on-hold-kerbal-konstructs-v0950-105-broke-it-i-cant-fix-it/&do=findComment&comment=2327699

21 minutes ago, UnCroissant said:

Is it possible to just have the HX parts?

Currently no, but there are only a couple of files in the core pack that the HX parts depend on.  I was just waiting for someone to actually request it before I put in the effort (which you just did!).  Look for it in the next update :D

2 hours ago, blowfish said:

Currently no, but there are only a couple of files in the core pack that the HX parts depend on.  I was just waiting for someone to actually request it before I put in the effort (which you just did!).  Look for it in the next update :D

Well, I just did it myself pretty much...

My private pack contains the infodrive, the ladders and rails, the lights (oh god, the lights <3 ), the shielded docking port and of course the HX parts.