HypeTrain: The mechanical nature of it.

Whirligig Girl

I disagree with your statement that I am not living.

Who made you the driver of the Hype Train, and other than threads, what evidence legitimizes your status as the driver of the hype train?

One could simply claim to be the owner of the Hype Train. The Hype Train is driven by the one and only Jebediah Kerman, for he is great, powerful, immortal, and produces hype with his mere presence on a planetary body. No mere human can take that role. The train is owned by the kraken and the space program as part of a joint venture.

Edited by NASAFanboy

Who made you the driver of the Hype Train, and other than threads, what evidence legitimizes your status as the driver of the hype train?

One could simply claim to be the owner of the Hype Train. The Hype Train is driven by the one and only Jebediah Kerman, for he is great, powerful, immortal, and produces hype with his mere presence on a planetary body. No mere human can take that role. The train is owned by the kraken and the space program as part of a joint venture.

If you want total honesty, no one said I was the HypeTrain driver at first. As a joke, I said that I was the HypeTrain driver, and pretended to give status updates in the comments section on the livestream. Eventually a large chunk of the forum community started acknowledging me as the HypeTrain driver. I admit that during this update I may have gone too far.

But the HypeTrain is not owned by Jebediah or the Space Program. The HypeTrain services other events and communities. I only drive for the KSP community if I can help it. The first rule of improv is "Say Yes", which means that for the sake of the fun, you acknowledge something that the first person said and don't contradict it. I'm no different than Ask Blogs, where people pretend to be characters of a franchise and people ask them questions and they answer in-character. There's no real HypeTrain. There's no real driver. There's just some guy sitting on an office chair trying to have harmless fun with the community he loves.

• 2 weeks later...
hype 08 has replaced hype 07....... hype 07 lost all speed and is now the backup.....

No it didn't you are not the Hypetrain driver. You might want to watch out for a lawsuit since you have stolen the hypetrain from Greg.

I didn't miss the release! Why would you think that? I didn't stop at the station because the coaches are Slip Coaches. They uncouple themselves automatically, so I can continue fright on into the turntable as quickly as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

hype 08 has replaced hype 07....... hype 07 lost all speed and is now the backup.....

No it hasn't. We're rebuilding Hype07 now, she's got some boiler problems due to all the derailments shaking up here tubes.

No it hasn't. We're rebuilding Hype07 now, she's got some boiler problems due to all the derailments shaking up here tubes.

well technically that was just for the prototype trial... also you were not available to drive so I had to try it. and hype 08 was built by me for hypelosions power. so I could drive it fairly easily

Yeah, I watched you build it and paint "hype 08" on the side in magic marker. I was going to report you for HypeCopyright infringement, but then the hypeplosions proved to be stronger than your containment system and the whole thing exploded. :(

Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait for the real Hype 08 to be built.

Uhm, not saying that there's any rush in Hype 07's destruction or anything....

Yeah, I watched you build it and paint "hype 08" on the side in magic marker. I was going to report you for HypeCopyright infringement, but then the hypeplosions proved to be stronger than your containment system and the whole thing exploded. :(

Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait for the real Hype 08 to be built.

Uhm, not saying that there's any rush in Hype 07's destruction or anything....

so we had no brakes or anti-hyperadiation shields, but it at least lasted until 0.25

so we had no brakes or anti-hyperadiation shields, but it at least lasted until 0.25

Well, from here on out I ONLY ride on Greg's train. In fact, I thought I had purchased tickets for greg's one, not yours. I'd rather not ride on a train that runs on radioactive explosions.

Well, from here on out I ONLY ride on Greg's train. In fact, I thought I had purchased tickets for greg's one, not yours. I'd rather not ride on a train that runs on radioactive explosions.

it was a emergency changeover. mine was SUPPOSED to be practising the BIONICLE hypetrain, but the ksp forum needed more hype, and I decided to help. so now its being repaired.

I've developed the HypeShuttle, powered by Rocketdyne H-2X engines and runs on Hydrogen and can fly at Mach 4 in the atmosphere, to orbit in space and land on a runway on Earth.

I declare myself owner of the HypeIndustries.

After all, if GregoxMun could declare himself official driver, I can declare myself official owner of the transport company that makes HypeVehicles.

Alright, fine. If you're willing to pay 200 funds for the purchase of the Orginal HypeTrain, then I shall support this.

I hereby award you 100,000 shares of HypeIndustries. It is worth 238,838 funds. Congratulations, you own 10% of HypeIndustries.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.