[WIP] US Probes - Old and New - Dev Thread

raidernick

4 hours ago, Irenicus said:

So, Cassini not ready yet? :)

In RO (v 1.1.3) has already config for Cassini probe:)

no it's not ready. I did that as a preliminary compatibility patch, I still haven't finished working on huygens. I haven't actually released it yet.

• 1 month later...

cool

I have a problem where once I reach around 1000m in rss/ro regardless of the rocket prob or launch site I lose connection to all parts of the rocket, the resources say 0/0 or everything, and once my stage burns out I still have acceleration of about 1m/s/s. I have a lot of mods installed so I don't know what is happening or why. Plz help.  

Edited by Larste

Amazing mod, hope you don't mind if i leave a few suggestions for the future! (Feel free to disregard)

Lunar Reconnaissance orbiter, Mars Reconnaissance orbiter, Phoenix Mars lander, Mars exploration rovers (plus airbags if possible), Mars science laboratory, MAVEN and LCROSS 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2016 at 2:13 PM, tmccreight651 said:

Amazing mod, hope you don't mind if i leave a few suggestions for the future! (Feel free to disregard)

Lunar Reconnaissance orbiter, Mars Reconnaissance orbiter, Phoenix Mars lander, Mars exploration rovers (plus airbags if possible), Mars science laboratory, MAVEN and LCROSS 

All of those are already modeled and on the back burner except the phoenix lander and the MER's since I don't do rovers or landers that have already been done before. I DID however start working on a viking, the lander is pretty much done but I haven't had time to do the orbital module.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Alphard said:

Hello, I would love to see Curiosity. I know it has already been modeled, but there is no mod compatible with 1.2 that adds it. Is there maybe a way to add it into my directory so that it would work?

I don't do wheels. I did some work on the rover a while ago but getting the wheels to work in KSP is not something I am willing to waste time on.

Edited by raidernick

14 hours ago, raidernick said:

I don't do wheels. I did some work on the rover a while ago but getting the wheels to work in KSP is not something I am willing to waste time on.

Yeah, but I mean, can I add the existing model from the mod into KS?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.