The official bridge building project from ksc to the island thread!!! :d

ac30fspad35

hello peoples of the forum my name is ac30fspades {if you have somehow not have read my name tag by now:P}

i am the owner of the Ac30fspac3 rocketry and space plane development company.

after sometime of looking down on that miniscule island below as i preformed my orbit dutys.

i imagined a bridge that could complete that "small" gap in the ocean from ksc. so therefore loooking at all the pros an cons of building this bridge across the ocean.

i have decided to make a thread cataloging my step by step process of building this "ocean bridge". so far i have completed the 2 of many parts needed for this operation. please feel free to comment on this thread.:D

ac3 0ut~

all right everyone after some blood sweat and tears the parts are coming together!:D

what the idea is is to try to get it out onto water,float it on water,either use a tug or use rcs to place it in position and then make a point a and b.

point a being ksc beach,point b being the island.

i will be posting up my results of my components in two days.

Ac3 0ut~

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.