[v0.25] MEPS - Multipurpose Express Pallet System [v0.2.1] - Cargo Bay Flooring 27/10

Thiagobs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yikes! Took a while to update the models, sorry folks!

I've been away on vacation and just now were able to even look at KSP .25 :(

Anyway, the MEPS system didn't need update, but the Cargo Bay Flooring is now updated to fit the new spaceplane parts :D

Yikes! Took a while to update the models, sorry folks!

I've been away on vacation and just now were able to even look at KSP .25 :(

Anyway, the MEPS system didn't need update, but the Cargo Bay Flooring is now updated to fit the new spaceplane parts :D

Neat. :cool:

This may be beyond the scope of what you do, but: it would be wonderful to have some sort of deployable loading ramp to get rovers back into cargo bays. Trying to boost back up to a docking port via RCS when you're affected by gravity is a right pain.

See http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/90747-Kerbodyne-SSTO-Division-Omnibus-Thread?p=1504987&viewfull=1#post1504987 for the sort of setup where a ramp would be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oops, been a while since I last checked this thread :D

This is sort of a weird question, but what mod are the solar panels in the album from?

Those are from Nertea's Near Future Solar pack

Thiagobs would it be possible to upload this to somewhere else other than mediafire? I'm getting nothing but corrupted downloads from there.

Done! I've upped them to dropbox, hopefully they'll work :D

Will this work in CSS?

I've never actually tested with CSS, I don't know.. But they work well with KSOS, assuming they don't have wildly different dimensions, they should work well with CSS

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

For anyone looking to use these in 1.0, you're mostly okay since they're just structural parts (and the nodes are already oriented properly), but here's a hotfix to bring their maximum temperature in line with the rest (though if they ever get close to that, you probably have bigger concerns than wondering if they'll fry at the same time as everything else) and add their proper bulkheadProfiles:

@PART[spf_*]
{
@maxTemp = 2000
bulkheadProfiles = mk2,srf
}

@PART[meps*]
{
@maxTemp = 2000
bulkheadProfiles = size2,srf
}

EDIT: Added "mk2" to the spaceplane floor parts, since that's what they're meant to fit with.

Edited by Kerbas_ad_astra

• 3 weeks later...
It will be update for 1.02 ?

They're simple parts, so they work pretty well in 1.0.2 already (their nodes are already correctly oriented). If you install Module Manager and copy the patch in my post above yours into a .cfg file in your GameData folder, then the parts will get the same maximum temperature as everything else, and they will be properly sorted in the advanced "Filter by Cross-Section" category of the editor.

With the hundreds of mods around here I had never seen this before but this could prove to be one of the most useful cargo mods I've found. Thanks for resurrecting this thread and for the MM patch!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.