The WORST thing about KSP

sporkafife

06GCxDR.png

Look at it... LOOK AT IT! Why don't the blocks line up! This is the worst game ever! Now I have to play the game while trying not to puke every time a launch this rocket.

On a serious note, it would be nice to see the textures match up a little better :wink:

Not the WORST thing about KSP by a long shot, but it is annoying.

At the restaurant I choose my orders to ensure I have to pay multiple of 5€.

I count the steps on stairs and I feel physically uncomfortable around prime numbers.

I think you understand now why I deleted all the nasa tanks as soon as I noticed those textures...

Nice flag by the way :P

Haha thanks :) I literally have zero photo editing skill (for example it took about 5 minutes to find how to make tha red circle in GIMP), so when the flags came out I wanted to make one that was witty but required no photo editing skills :wink:

At the restaurant I choose my orders to ensure I have to pay multiple of 5€.

I count the steps on stairs and I feel physically uncomfortable around prime numbers.

I think you understand now why I deleted all the nasa tanks as soon as I noticed those textures...

Wait....wait...wait You will take the time to figure out your bill and count stairs, but taking a couple of seconds to rotate a piece to line up is too much trouble?? All I can say....no the only emoticon I can use is this :huh:

-snip-

Look at it... LOOK AT IT! Why don't the blocks line up! This is the worst game ever! Now I have to play the game while trying not to puke every time a launch this rocket.

On a serious note, it would be nice to see the textures match up a little better :wink:

Huh, now that I think of it, that is probably why I don't use those two kind of tanks together ever. Also I don't really like the fact that some tanks has some fuel pipes on it and doesn't look right when using above one another (of the same type). This also applies for textures that can not be repetitive by the way.

Its just paint, a rocket flies just fine with a bad hair... errm paintjob..

Now what IS an issue, and one i am about to rage over, is the floating landing gear on some tank parts.

Thats a serious issue people, how can we land any vehicle safely if the gear float in front of them.

THis is totally against safety regulations, and i think we should hold the developers, for this responsible.

Our Kerbals allready take Huge risks here, and now we impose even a greater risk upon them as nessesairy, just because someone at HQ is to lazy to redo the mountplating of the landinggear.

Maybe after some lawsuit they finnaly will listen and fix this huge risk to the health of our beloved Kerbal.

As 0.24.2 shows us, Funds is what makes things tick, so removing Funds by lawsuit should get the attention this problem needs, and

for that fund we can compensate the Kerbals who suffernt injuries or worse due catastrophic landinggear failures..

http://i.imgur.com/06GCxDR.png

Flip the S3-3600 tank upside down. Or put it on the bottom with the S3-14400 upside down on top.

Arran, as an experienced Kerbonaut and scientician, you should be aware that stripes increase the aerodynamic properties of a rocket by 80%, and flame decals increase the thrust threefold!

On a related note, what is the name of the mod that allows you to rotate craft more finely, or makes the VAB better to use in general? I have only used those rockets once, and subconsciously I think that's why.

Arran[/b

On a related note, what is the name of the mod that allows you to rotate craft more finely, or makes the VAB better to use in general? I have only used those rockets once, and subconsciously I think that's why.

If I understand you correctly, if you hold Shift in the VAB and use the directional keys, you only rotate (I think) 5 degrees at a time in any direction. It is a stock function.

I use it a lot on cramped craft with lots of parts and to line up hatches with natural obstruction free 'corridors' on very large ships.

Alt plus right click duplicates a part/assembly.

list of key bindings:

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Key_Bindings

Edited by pslytely psycho

I thought this would be a thread about lagging-crazy 1000+ parts space stations or ships.

Guess we don't have the same "most annoying" thing in KSP in common.

I hate it too when parts don't fit, but w/e... As long as it works.

On a side note, I had a probe perfectly lined-up between Laythe and Vall. It was the very first thing to get around Jool in my KSP-carreer (any type of games). I was proud of it and loved switching to it to watch it. In game time, it's been there 329 years. You know what's annoying ? The Kraken ate it today.

Now that's annoying.

Wait....wait...wait You will take the time to figure out your bill and count stairs, but taking a couple of seconds to rotate a piece to line up is too much trouble?? All I can say....no the only emoticon I can use is this :huh:

They don't line up => they are unclean => KILL IT WITH FIRE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.