[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

mod works wonderfully in my install , windows +force open gl also on dx11 I get the reflections.

sacr3dbac0n. did you try exiting game and then going in you game again? I get bugs like these some times. I also use ATM and everythings perfect. but sometimes (not because of this mod) I get weird stuff like the one you show us in the pic but exiting and restarting the game usually solves the issue ,im using a ton of mods but the issue was there before I installed the revamp. it happenes rarely though. the mod that really broke the game like that is the corvus pod (im not blaiming the mod,just that uninstalling it solves the issues in my game) although I fail to realize how or why. do you have that installed.

Alright so... I dont have ATM installed at the moment and I was already forcing open gl

Heres an image of the graphic problem

Had same problem. It is most likely caused by RAM problems, but maybe by other stuff as well. NEver was able to solve it, some of craft files would simply give it, always.

Am I the only one with this scale issue (image here)

The starter parts, mk-1 pod and flea engine, seem to be upscaled for some reason. I didn't see anything in the configs that would have changed it.

Edit: problem is gone. 1.8.1 works

Edited by Oinker
problem has been fixed

May I have a small request?

Would it be possible to name the download file of later versions with the name of the mod instead of just the version number? I am returning to KSP again and has a massive amount of mods to re-download and it gets tricky to keep track of which mod is which, and I would appreciate to have a name to figure it out.

May I have a small request?

Would it be possible to name the download file of later versions with the name of the mod instead of just the version number? I am returning to KSP again and has a massive amount of mods to re-download and it gets tricky to keep track of which mod is which, and I would appreciate to have a name to figure it out.

You can always just rename the folder by yourself, that way you can organize all mods just the way you want to, instead of relying on developers.

You can always just rename the folder by yourself, that way you can organize all mods just the way you want to, instead of relying on developers.

I believe RainDreamer's referring to the zipped download rather than the folder you put in KSP/GameData. In any case, reorganizing installed mods can break them if the plugin depends on textures being in a particular location or if textures are shared between parts.

I am playing this on 1.0.3 and it is working quite well. I do want to mention that I had a bit of an issue when I installed this on a pre-existing save (without this entirely - not an upgrade front a previous version) with the gigantor solar panels. The panels were rotated 180° from where I originally had them placed and this caused my panels that were on the tops of my tanks on my mun and minmus isru stations to be on the bottom. A little persistent file editing fixed this but it was unexpected.

In RealChute-Patches.cfg there is a bug.

@model = VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Dockingports/ParaDockingPortDual

Correct is

@model = VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/DockingPorts/ParaDockingPortDual

Edited by robson1000

I'm still using KSP 1.0.2

The CrossFeedEnabler module was not being applied to the radial tanks for me. I think the MM config was being applied before the radial tanks were even created by the ExtraTanks.cfg file. I applied the following fix for my game in the CrossFeedEnabler-Patches.cfg file (added :FINAL to each patch to force its application after the radial tanks are created):

@PART[RadialLF]:NEEDS[CrossFeedEnabler]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFO]:NEEDS[CrossFeedEnabler]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFLong]:NEEDS[CrossFeedEnabler]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}
@PART[RadialLFOLong]:NEEDS[CrossFeedEnabler]:FINAL
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleCrossFeed
}
}

The current state of the repo is gamebreaking. The latest release is fine.

Looks like I errored then, basic keyboard-chair interface issues.:blush:

Ven, I am truly enjoying the now look and I love the buttless engines. You do deserve a huge thanks for the work you have put in.

And the repo is now OK again folks. Sorry, should have posted earlier. :)

Ven, one note: Trying the latest in the repo, I really miss the engine models from the current release, I find the new (in the repo) "bands" atop the engine to be rather large and jarring compared to the rest of the thrust frame, I miss the much more skeletal look you had before.

Looks awesome going to download :)

Edit: Omg! why didn't I download this long time ago! All the parts match perfect and look like an actual rocket! It all looks so much more modern. Love it!

Edited by TG_bigboss

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.