[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

<br>

Suggestions on what to do next? Or find any bugs that I missed? Comment below.<br>

<br>I have bug with stock parachute mk1. (mod is installed as a part of RO-Z).<br>Can`t manage parameters<br>Part does not create a stage and doesn`t deploy.<br>other chutes are OK.<br><br>

I have bug with stock parachute mk1. (mod is installed as a part of RO-Z).Can`t manage parameters. Part does not create a stage and doesn`t deploy.other chutes are OK.

Do you have the Real Chutes mod installed? If yes, looks like we have the same problem. Is this the bug, you've faced?

https://youtu.be/KNbWSN93MX0?list=PL...cM2ixngrJk9_Su

I've already mentioned it.

As far as I know the Mk16-XXL Docking Port/Parachute was part of this mod, right? Because I absolutely can't find it on the current release...

EDIT: Sorry guys, my fault, it simply wasn't compatible with RealChutes

Edited by MalzM

\o/ Just a bug report. The control surface for the basic canard is inverted.

I'm not sure reposting the same complaint over and over is productive. Ven will either fix this or he won't. It appears he's taking a break. Maybe he's burned out or maybe he has RL commitments. Either way the constant reposts are unlikely to encourage him to return.

I'm not sure reposting the same complaint over and over is productive. Ven will either fix this or he won't. It appears he's taking a break. Maybe he's burned out or maybe he has RL commitments. Either way the constant reposts are unlikely to encourage him to return.

Or maybe Squad hired him. PorkJet went silent for a while before the big announcement too. (Can we hope?)

Hey, I've been having some problems suddenly whenever I load in my KSP. Ven stock always worked before, but now it always hangs up when loading "liquidengineminiturbo". It worked before, and works whenever I delete Ven Stock from my install. Any help would be appreciated.

Post your output log as usual. Only way to tell what's going on.

Hey Ven not sure if you have considered it, but if you plan to make RPM IVAs PLEASE consider using ASET avionics and props. These are the most functional and useful props for IVA they allow for info in IVA that usually cannot be provided without another mod. Very useful in FAR for flap/spoiler control. Honestly it is everything I have always wanted IVA to be and allows for a lot of info to be available without having menus covering the screen. Please consider this! Thanks! :) Link in my sig obviously.

Do you have Real Chutes installed? Looks like, you have...

Is this the problem you have?

https://youtu.be/KNbWSN93MX0?list=PL...cM2ixngrJk9_Su

I have the same problem.

Yes, indeed. I now also reinstalled Real Chutes, but the problem remains.

I'd anyway wish, that the RCS block für the small capsule also featured a docking port and a parachute.

Yes, indeed. I now also reinstalled Real Chutes, but the problem remains.

I'd anyway wish, that the RCS block für the small capsule also featured a docking port and a parachute.

You could use the Corvus-Pod mod. It has a nose cone which includes chute, RCS thrusters and a docking port. It fits perfectly the Mk-1 pod from Ven's.

QnvvoeP.jpg?1

does someone have this wired issue with LV-N engine? It is totally normal without this mod.

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/829059/9026004/73ed4b90-3961-11e5-9b72-d51d829050c4.png

There's two attachment nodes very close together on the reworked LV-N, attaching to one makes the tankbutt appear like that, attaching to the other does not. The nodes are really close together, which can make it a bit tricky to attach to the correct one.

There's two attachment nodes very close together on the reworked LV-N, attaching to one makes the tankbutt appear like that, attaching to the other does not. The nodes are really close together, which can make it a bit tricky to attach to the correct one.
Hmm. That sounds like you can't avoid an open stack node, when not using tankbutts. If that is the case, it's bad news for drag :(

Does stock take into account unused stack nodes, like oldFAR? That's weird..
Yes, unused stack nodes have always caused drag in stock aerodynamics and probably hasn't changed much since before 1.0. Because other sources of drag are much lower now, stack nodes are now one of the biggest sources of drag.

Source: On the particulars of drag in 1.0.4

Edited by Val
Sentences restructured for readablilty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.