[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

• 1 month later...

It looks so cool even when restock is around! its kinda like and "old" version of restock, like the old poodle how it used to be single nozzled? its like this mod is the old poodle and restock is the new dual/single (again) poodle

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Isla De Malta said:

Hi.... please I NEED HELP! I cant dock with this mod... what's going on?!? How can I solve it? Thks

First thing, like it says on the cover of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,  DON'T PANIC.

Next, you'll have to give us a lot more information for anyone to have any hope of helping you.

The first link in my signature is to a page with troubleshooting information.  It also says how to find the your game logs which you'll have to provide to get more focused help.

Here's some quick things to help.

I'm assuming you docked successfully before adding this mod, Ven's Stock Part Revamp, to a current KSP install.  And now you can't dock in either a new or pre-existing savegame.

There can be many reasons for this.  KSP is currently version 1.11.1.  This mod was made for KSP 1.2.2, 4 years ago.  A lot has changed since then.  Virtually all mods from 1.2.2 would need significant changes to properly work in 1.11.1.  For 1.11.1, only mods from 1.8.0 and later are likely to work without changes.

Other possibilities are this mod was installed incorrectly or has a conflict with another mod.

Note that any mod called a revamp does a lot of stuff and can sometimes have issues, especially with other mods.

What I'm going to suggest to you is to remove this mod and check to see if you can dock.

Then I'm going to suggest you replace it with a very similar mod that is completely current.  It's another parts revamp, but it's current and has a community of developers and users who can help you.

@Isla De Malta, let us know how things work out for you! :)

• 1 year later...
On 9/24/2022 at 4:50 AM, Gordon Dry said:

This mod's patch
GameData\VenStockRevamp\Patches\Kerballoons.cfg

which is still installed with the core variant of Ven's Stock Revamp which is installed with CKAN "RP-1 Express Install" breaks the animations of the Service Bays instead of fixing them.

@HebaruSan Can you add this as a conflict in CKAN for the current version of KerBalloons, please?

Beyond that, @Gordon Dry, not sure what I can do.   This is from 1.2, 8 years ago.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.