[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

Any progress on the Mainsail, Poodle, or perhaps Skipper?

The Mainsail is uv-unwrapped and being textured right now. The Skipper is in a partial limbo, as I decide if I should have it be a one or two nozzeled engine.( Saturn V third stage engine esk currently).

The poodle is just sitting around, but should be the easiest to finish.

I think it's because you're missing a file called "Part Revamp-MM.cfg". The file is in the download but it's not in the Squad folder, and it happens to affect all of the parts you appear to be having texture problems with. Try extracting that file from the download and see if it fixes the issue!

I did have that file in GameData, so I moved it to the Squad folder but still no luck....I'll just try replacing everything with stock and install again and see what happens lol Thanks though!

I did have that file in GameData, so I moved it to the Squad folder but still no luck....I'll just try replacing everything with stock and install again and see what happens lol Thanks though!

I had a similar issue with some of the textures and parts not showing up. Try installing the mod without hotrockets and see how that goes. After I did a clean install I left hot rockets out and all my textures are fine and there is an issue with hotrockets and the Turobo jet texture and node sometimes missing / being in the wrong spot.

The Mainsail is uv-unwrapped and being textured right now. The Skipper is in a partial limbo, as I decide if I should have it be a one or two nozzeled engine.( Saturn V third stage engine esk currently).

The poodle is just sitting around, but should be the easiest to finish.

Definitely keep it one-nozzled. (I have some plans that require it.), and the J-2 will probably be the best to model it after. Just so long as it will also look good on a 3.75m tank, or clustered on a 5 meter tank. (Those plans I mentioned :wink:)

Just make sure the Mainsail and Skipper still have some orange!

Edited by GregroxMun

Hey, awesome work. I started using this and it improves the look so much.

I do have a few comments - the Hitchhiker starts with the opposite orientation than the other parts (and probably than the stock one as well) - you have to rotate it 180° to have the entrance facing the default view in the VAB. This is really minor, but when I was rotating it, I noticed another thing - it is not perfectly circular, or it is slightly off-center. It seems the side with the ladder is recessed or flattened by a few cm as compared to the other parts.

I would also like it better if the 2.5 m decoupler were slimmer, but I suppose you want to stick with the original model's dimensions.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward mainly to seeing how you handle the mk1 inline cockpit! ;)

So now I'm getting the white textures. I'm going to have to revert to stock until this is fixed. Does anyone have a backup of the stock Squad folder?

This is probably due to a conflict between this mod and any other mod that either uses stock textures, or alters stock textures (such as HotRockets).

Check to see if you have any of these mods installed. You might be able to fix the conflict on just the bad parts (such as HotRockets and the Turbo Jet Engine). If you're using mods like LLL though, for example, you can't fix it easily. You'll have to choose between this or that.

What's this? The poodle has a less dumb name and fits on 1.25m parts? Kujuman is happy. Oh yes. So very happy.

Second thought: And because it has a high gimbal, it may be very useful for shuttle style launchers. Kujuman is oh so even happier.

Edited by kujuman

Those new engines are gorgeous. I really like that the Poodle and the Skipper fit on smaller diameter parts too, the only problem with that is the fairing. Would it be possible for you add a switch to them to disable the fairings?

Edited by Socke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.