NASA IXS Class Warpship, and Spacedocks - For KSP-I and Stock KSP

Stevie_D

I must be a moron... I load as you explained and nothing. I load like a regular mod (game file items into KSP game file) and I get the parts; but they don't connect.

Stupid question of the day. Do I have to connect the parts like in the video or can I connect any configuration (like I tried)?

Edited by Fr8monkey

@Stevie_D

Nice Ship you've made here! Immediate downloaded.

Do you have plans for future IVA and maybe emissive windows lights that can be turned on or off for the command pod?

Did you not read the OP hes planning it for V1.1

That aside IT LOOKS AMAZING fantastic job on the detail I cant wait to put it and the orbital shipyard to the test.

Working on a concept design for a cargo tanker/Karbonite gathering version of the craft. Two/Three Rings, one crew quarter module, two engineering hulls (one facing forwards, one facing aft), pod of course, fill up the truss system with empty Karbonite tanks, and fit an atmospheric/free floating karbonite gathering system or two facing forward, with 4 auxilury karbonite engines aft for some spare delta v. Should prove to be useful.

Working on a concept design for a cargo tanker/Karbonite gathering version of the craft. Two/Three Rings, one crew quarter module, two engineering hulls (one facing forwards, one facing aft), pod of course, fill up the truss system with empty Karbonite tanks, and fit an atmospheric/free floating karbonite gathering system or two facing forward, with 4 auxilury karbonite engines aft for some spare delta v. Should prove to be useful.

I am interested. Do you have any in-progress pictures?

I am interested. Do you have any in-progress pictures?

Working on the design. Put a proof of concept into Kerbin Atmosphere-skimming orbit. Need to do some more work on the design with radial stack extenders to get more spots for intakes. Might also switch the xenon tanks to the back or something.

Amazing mod!!! Any chance of getting any bigger space docs? Oh and I know this isn't your design but what do you think about the graphic when you go into FTL travel? it looks like it's from .18 or something. i just think it could look a little cooler that's all. This ship looks amazing!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing mod!!! Any chance of getting any bigger space docs? Oh and I know this isn't your design but what do you think about the graphic when you go into FTL travel? it looks like it's from .18 or something. i just think it could look a little cooler that's all. This ship looks amazing!!!

Make the iva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;.;

IVAs take time, and Stevie_D is working on it. A better way to phrase your post so it doesn't sound rude would be "How's it going with the IVA?". You might not have intended to be rude, but that is how you come across to other people.

The warp graphic is shared with the stock KSPI warp drive. You might be able to improve it for all warp drives by replacing the textures in the Interstellar folder, but the plugin hardcodes the locations of the textures used and the shape of the cylinder they're displayed on.

Make the iva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;.;
IVAs take time, and Stevie_D is working on it. A better way to phrase your post so it doesn't sound rude would be "How's it going with the IVA?". You might not have intended to be rude, but that is how you come across to other people.

also,

, dude.

Absolutely love this mod. Been waiting for something like this to use as a mass crew transport that looks brilliant.

Looking forward to the IVA which just top it off.

Keep up the good work.

Also think the presentation tops anything I have seen.

IXS coolest mod i have tried in a long while. Started a new modded save with TAC, IXS, extraplanetary, interplanetary lite, kethane, karbonite+, SP+ and others.

Nearly run out of antimatter near Jool.. now got to wait couple of years to refuel lol... they must improve these antimatter collectors.

TIP: Please improve the IXS command pod windows with a toggle lights option like in SP+.. that would be cool.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Beduino

IXS coolest mod i have tried in a long while. Started a new modded save with TAC, IXS, extraplanetary, interplanetary lite, kethane, karbonite+, SP+ and others.

Nearly run out of antimatter near Jool.. now got to wait couple of years to refuel lol... they must improve these antimatter collectors.

TIP: Please improve the IXS command pod windows with a toggle lights option like in SP+.. that would be cool.

http://imgur.com/a/FSHB3

Stevie_D was unable to get them working so they didn't make 1.0. Lights for the command pod's windows are planned for 1.1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.