Who are the funniest KSP players on Youtube?

SiliconPyro

I'm trying to encourage my sons (6 and 11) to take an interest in KSP and since they like watching funny Minecraft players, I thought they might like watching some Kerbaltastrophies committed by some of our community members. Now as much as I love the likes of Robbaz, I'd rather keep it age appropriate. Scott Manley is great, but most of his stuff is a bit slow for them.

So, any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Xactar is hilarious

Bagel Rabbit (aka Flobbert) usually discusses serious KSP art (his ship designs and his music) but his delivery is quite amusing.

D'awww, thanks! I would agree that my videos are kid-safe and probably fast-paced enough to keep the kiddos happy.

Also, would you really consider my ships "art?" They're not really all that artsy... :)

[EDIT: Channel link!]

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

Xactar is the best! His delivery is just so hilariously on point and he's really great at characterizing his Kerbs. Everytime my phone alerts me he's made a new vid is just my favorite day.

Also big shout to Danny2462. His vids are super hilarious and addictive. Can I humbly request more special agent Kirrim, pretty please? :)

M1sz does the darndest things with robots. He hits a 10/10 for "woah" factor in all his vids.

Nassault makes some of the most beautiful and poignant videos I've ever seen. KSP inspired or otherwise. "Nothingness" seriously makes me tear up every time, even after watching it at least a dozen times already.

There's so many others too I ought to recognize, but a great way to find more is to start following one youtuber and then check out who he or she follows and links to, you can tap into the whole network that way.

Thank you to all you youtubers! You make so many of us smile every day, please keep doing what you're doing, you guys are the best.

SWDennis is, dare I say it, even funnier than Danny.

Yay, thanks. It's me, I have different names on the ksp forum and reddit. Not sure if I am funnier, thats the decision of the viewers. I do my best and have fun with the game.

But please don't suppose I am like Danny, it's a coincidence that we have partially the same style. Like some people on youtube and reddit already said, Danny's focus seems to be exploiting the game's glitches and build simpler crafts for crazy purposes.

I often prefer to build creative stuff and push the game to its limits (Pacific Rim Jaeger!) or show my random work. My comedy videos are more like random jokes and references or just huge, crazy experiments (like my Blendtec Blender, poor Kerbals). Also I use many mods, build stock replicas for Mass Effect, Star Wars and use some other tricks to get more out of the game. Plus, I have a funny and complex mini series (Commander Jeb), which great crafts and tons of references to games and movies. :)

Please check out my youtube channel, if you are interested.

Edited by Space Scumbag

Xactar is the best! His delivery is just so hilariously on point and he's really great at characterizing his Kerbs. Everytime my phone alerts me he's made a new vid is just my favorite day.

*Blushes*

Xacktar is trumps in this.

*Double Blushes*

If things go well, I'll have the return of All Kerb'd Up tomorrow. Heads up for you awesome fans. :D

As for norcalairman, here's a bit of what I do best.

Edited by Xacktar

I wish I had checked this thread before I got to work, where I can't watch YouTube. I've got some homework to do. Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

I wonder if we should start a ksp wiki page on Youtubers who are producing episodes for KSP, maybe sorted for popularity and quality?

BTW, I would love a youtuber to test fly any of my SSTOs in my sig below, perhaps the Proton series.

I wonder if we should start a ksp wiki page on Youtubers who are producing episodes for KSP, maybe sorted for popularity and quality?

BTW, I would love a youtuber to test fly any of my SSTOs in my sig below, perhaps the Proton series.

That's not a bad idea. It could mention something about their style, content, etc.

I published a KSP wiki page for Youtubers to be published for all to enjoy

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Kerbal_Space_Program_Media_Page

Thanks! I guess I'll have to wait for a week or two before I can post there... I'm at about 960 subscribers right now :P

On an unrelated note, how many exclusively-KSP Youtubers are in the 1,000-sub-club? I'm thinking that the number can't be any greater than twenty or thirty, though I may be wrong. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.