[1.12.x] Transfer Window Planner v1.8.0.0 (April 11)

TriggerAu

On 3/30/2016 at 7:02 AM, Battledamaged10 said:

There currently is no mods that are compatible with 1.1 pre-release

This is the link for the list being kept up of 1.1 Pre-release compatible mods.  Also CKAN seems to have been fixed to work with 1.1 though I've also noticed it sometimes doesn't have the most current builds loaded (AVC will catch this, usually.)  If the point being made was that 1.1 is Beta and has bugs then fair enough.  Hope that helps :-)

Sorry guys, I'm flat out with KSPedia and the pre release right now. Havent even dug into the UI stuff so this will be a while at this point.

Doing my best, but cant promise anything as I have a day job as well as a Squad job

On 3/31/2016 at 5:26 PM, TriggerAu said:

Sorry guys, I'm flat out with KSPedia and the pre release right now. Havent even dug into the UI stuff so this will be a while at this point.

Doing my best, but cant promise anything as I have a day job as well as a Squad job

No worries, sir! Speaking for myself, I just appreciate all the hard work you do on the game itself and the mods you make as well!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

MechJeb's is actually more sophisticated, it does not assume equatorial origin and destination orbits.

True, but it only works on an active vessel that's already on orbit. No good for, say, when you're at KSC and wondering if it's a good time for that Jool mission you're thinking of. I suppose you can work around that by having a basic probe on LKO with Mechjeb installed and just switch to that everytime you want to figure this out, but not as quick and convenient.

2 hours ago, capran said:

True, but it only works on an active vessel that's already on orbit. No good for, say, when you're at KSC and wondering if it's a good time for that Jool mission you're thinking of. I suppose you can work around that by having a basic probe on LKO with Mechjeb installed and just switch to that everytime you want to figure this out, but not as quick and convenient.

That's a good point. (I use both :))

Appreciate all the hard work you are doing at squad and making this game much better! I realize 1.1 was just released and you probably just now have some time to relax, but any news on a 1.1 build for this? I have the 1.1 build that someone else updated for 1.1 is there something like that for this mod?

5 hours ago, HoveringKiller said:

Appreciate all the hard work you are doing at squad and making this game much better! I realize 1.1 was just released and you probably just now have some time to relax, but any news on a 1.1 build for this? I have the 1.1 build that someone else updated for 1.1 is there something like that for this mod?

http://alexmoon.github.io/ksp/

I have no clue if it`s still accurate, but it should atleast get you close :)

On 21.4.2016 at 5:55 AM, TriggerAu said:

Will try and do a basic conversion on the weekend.

Ty! Your mod is so usefull to have ingame. Imo should just be part of stock at this point. Pointless having to look at a website every single time you want to make a transfer.

Although the basic functionality is already in KAC and mechjeb. It's just great to have a more universal calculator.

Edited by Temeter

On 4/21/2016 at 8:55 PM, TriggerAu said:

Will try and do a basic conversion on the weekend.

That would be lovely! Your mods are essential to a proper KSP experience.

Convince squad to implement Transfer Window Planner and Kerbal Alarm Clock in stock and then you can work on them as part of your "day job" :)

6 hours ago, g00bd0g said:

That would be lovely! Your mods are essential to a proper KSP experience.

Convince squad to implement Transfer Window Planner and Kerbal Alarm Clock in stock and then you can work on them as part of your "day job" :)

YES PLEASE!

Hi, this looks like a really great and useful mod! Thanks for creting it :) Once it's out for 1.1, I'm going to add it to my essential mods :)

Just a quick question, would planner happen to work with random planets from Kopernicus? Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, maranor said:

Hi, this looks like a really great and useful mod! Thanks for creting it :) Once it's out for 1.1, I'm going to add it to my essential mods :)

Just a quick question, would planner happen to work with random planets from Kopernicus? Thanks! :)

The website one won't but I do believe the ingame one does since it actually calculates everything based on what is happening in game. Pretty sure I used it before 1.1 came out when I had this mod installed still.

8 hours ago, HoveringKiller said:

The website one won't but I do believe the ingame one does since it actually calculates everything based on what is happening in game. Pretty sure I used it before 1.1 came out when I had this mod installed still.

Really? That's awesome! :) I will wait with my new universe for this mod, then :)

I have so many planets... TWP will be very useful :D

2 hours ago, maranor said:

Really? That's awesome! :) I will wait with my new universe for this mod, then :)

I have so many planets... TWP will be very useful :D

Do you have outer planets mod currently installed? I didn't think it was updated for 1.1. I know the dependent mods are but it still works?

2 hours ago, HoveringKiller said:

Do you have outer planets mod currently installed? I didn't think it was updated for 1.1. I know the dependent mods are but it still works?

I have my own edited system called Kerbalia, created from different planets of Outer planets, New horizons and Other worlds. But default OPM (its 1.0.5 version) should work even in 1.1 (i think) :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.