[1.12.x] Transfer Window Planner v1.8.0.0 (April 11)

TriggerAu

spookydonut: Nope. Read the rule. It applies only to mods that upload personally-identifiable information, which, as the OP explains, this does not. Version checkers and the like are specifically excluded by Rule 6.

Although it is still polite to ask if they want to check like that AVC thing does. Personally I have KSP forbidden all access in the firewall, simpler and no worries.

I can also confirm that I get serious frame rate issues with this installed, the lag goes away if I turn off the entire UI (F2) and its not constrained to the flight scene but also lags the VAB.

This is with the 32bit windows version of KSP.

For the performance issue if I can get some more details that would be ace:

• Does it happen whether or not the window is open?
  • Anyone happy to share a save/logs so I can be in the same situation - less mods is better in this scenario I guess

I haven't tried it in either of my in-use KSP instances yet but I figured I'd try to help out. I loaded a new instance of the game with 0 mods other than this one. I had no noticeable performance issues even while plotting during liftoff.

I was only having performance issues with a kerbal on EVA on the surface of Ike everything else seemed fine enough. Didn't happen when kerbal was on EVA in space around same vessel. Window was closed and installed in the stock toolbar.

I'll change the locking code on my trip home from work and upload a new one tonight, I cant see anything else thats running when the thing is idle

When the porkchop is "cooking" I expect some impact, but can't tell you how much as its sort of hidden from the plugin

Changed all the locking code.... and sadly that wasn't the problem. Was very nearby that though, so thanks micha for the pointer ( for reference it was Unity's FindObjectsOfType method - dont normally use this one and thus the "new" issue )

Tweaking a few other quick things and then will have a new version

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.