[1.12.x] Transfer Window Planner v1.8.0.0 (April 11)

TriggerAu

Oh man, thank you so much to keep this (one of my top 10) mod alive and updated.. !

When i press F2 to make screens for my "comic book" and then press F2 again to control, TWP window is always up.
I saw the postings above, but for me its not a bug or annoying, it just need fine-tuning.
Doesnt matter if or when, i can live with it. Main issue is it works.. :-) and it works.

But i would be also happy if this behaviour wouldnt exist.

PS: i have icon in blizzys toolbar, dont know if it do it in stock toolbar too.

Edited by Jansn67

TriggerAU,

It took me a bit of learning to understand exactly how this works (One of the things I love so much about KSP in general. I've learned so much I never knew or understood before). A bit further back in this thread someone posted a link to a youtube tutorial on how to use this mod properly. Since then, I've been able to go places in KSP I've only seen other people post and talk about. This is a very cool little tool. If I may be so bold as to suggest so, perhaps a link to that video in your initial release post for those like me?

Thank you very much for your efforts TriggerAU! You've added much to my KSP experience and helped me learn and understand things better.

Yes a little bit annoing this window popups, i calculated all the transfers i need in the next time, add them to kac and then disabled tfwp for now. I'm sure this will be fixed sometime in the future so for the time beeing it is not a big problem and i'm more than happy that i can use it again.
But i'd like to add a suggestion. when openening the drop down menu for the source and target thise menus don't colapse when a entry is clickt. It's not a big deal but counter intuitive to how this kind of components work normaly.

14 hours ago, Jansn67 said:

PS: i have icon in blizzys toolbar, dont know if it do it in stock toolbar too.

I get the same thing, except I notice it the most when pressing the escape key to get to menu, and again when exiting back to game.

I have blizzy's toolbar but dont use it for this, stock menu only.

Minor issue, very glad to have the mod back!

Your story about explaining the importance of transfer windows reminded me of similar conversations around here about how much time and money should reasonably be spent on flight simulation gear. Turns out people have different expectations of the term "reasonable."

1 hour ago, Cerberus738 said:

The window comes up for me whenever an alarm goes off.  The alarm dialog and TWP dialog both pop up.   Also happens when hitting exit to menu button at space center.

Reinstalled the mod and is working now. Maybe i used an old version...

Edited by juvilado

7 minutes ago, WildLynx said:

TWP pops up on any event - ESC, F3, and a lot more.

There is also an old widget alignment bug still here: [ Linux Mageia 5 x64 ]

XR38xIA.png

Yes! Its happening to me now. I didnt happen (to me) in 1.05

TBH its doing my head in - whenever the game pauses it fires the ShowUI event, and when it unpauses too - not only when people toggle the UI using the toggle UI key - and I dont know why. I'm debating ignoring the events at this point and simply mirroring the hideUI function - ie press F2 and it hides it, etc - taking a break and back at it in a few.

@Deimos Rast: Painting a room in my house and building desk for PCs, etc - finally got to the office :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.